Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of images from Fathead.

gnRIz4tv.jpg

KuUgBdC9.png

Kg1NGNIQ.jpg

anm2MMhe.jpg

VhUhEXCW.jpg

zLuuMIP7.jpg

vdOTQP7l.jpg

Bv92zqKu.jpg

7xmLiwur.jpg

BwQEKxVU.jpg

Civil War being screened for various press next Friday according to Collider Frosty . Expect some word on the movie soon.

I'm looking forward to the interviews with the cast too.

They've been extremely confident in this film for some time now. Everyone that's involved has been high on it. The test screenings they've done have reported done well (though those should always be taken with a huge grain of salt).

And it's genuine confidence in their film unlike, well....nvm

I really think this is going to be a good one. The signs are looking really positive.

So, what do people think OW (DOM) will look like? I think it'll be around IM3 numbers and maybe higher.

I really think this is going to be a good one. The signs are looking really positive.

So, what do people think OW (DOM) will look like? I think it'll be around IM3 numbers and maybe higher.

I can say I have no idea what the OW will look like.

The Cap franchise has always done good but not great business, but with the addition of RDJ, Spider-Man, and just the general positive buzz surrounding everything about the film I wouldn't be shocked if it did around IM3 numbers.

It's not gonna come close to that other movies opening weekend and I'm not expecting this to hit a billion.

The Cap franchise has always done good but not great business, but with the addition of RDJ, Spider-Man, and just the general positive buzz surrounding everything about the film I wouldn't be shocked if it did around IM3 numbers.

It's not gonna come close to that other movies opening weekend and I'm not expecting this to hit a billion.

If you're talking about the "other" (non-marvel) movie I think you're talking about, it did less than IM3 OW numbers. I can easily see this doing well over IM3 DOM numbers (409M) as I "think" it's going to be received better (IM3, frankly, wasn't one of my MCU favorites) AND I think it will do over 1B. CA traditionally doesn't do as well overseas as some others (I guess the name Captain AMERICA doesn't play that well in a country that isn't, well, America), but I think with the home run the Russos hit with TWS and the additions you mention, it will improve markedly and maybe even beat IM3s 1.2B WW.

Color me Polyannaish......

There is really no way of Civil War doing less than 1B in the box-office. I just don't see it.

There is really no way of Civil War doing less than 1B in the box-office. I just don't see it.
Only way this movie isn't making a billion is if all the copies get stolen or destroyed before it's shown and can't be replaced.

Only way this movie isn't making a billion is if all the copies get stolen or destroyed before it's shown and can't be replaced.

:funny::funny::funny:

Let's call that very unlikely then.

Spider-Man and Baron Zemo Fatheads
April Fools.

New Civil War Tv Spot!

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arPUAS85uzY[/YT]

[YT]watch?v=arPUAS85uzY[/YT]

That's not Civil War, that's X Men Apocalypse.

BVS is going to wind up $50m+ lower domestically than IM3 and about $250-300m lower WW.

I think CW was on pace to do $850m-900m WW pre addition of RDJ, Spider-Man and Co. Now I think IM3 ($409/1.2b) numbers are a good target that it might surpass if reviews and buzz are as good as TWS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back