Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gonna be fun to see Ant Man Vs Webhead

One of my local theaters is already selling tickets online I'm not sure if I should try and buy some lol

Would have loved it if Black Panther was masked in his poster. :(

I wonder if that theory about Peter being the little kid at the Stark Expo will be true.
It would go a long ways to connecting the universe and be very smart of Marvel. But at the same time, I wonder if Marvel even remembers that kid existed.

Ant-Man v. Spider-Man

Should just make it Black Widow and Spider-Man vs Ant Man because Scott should be too much for a young Spidey.

Hell, even if its 2 on 1 I still think Scott is too much for them.

Ill just leave this here

10394506_1317169658299603_8593284291904410753_n.jpg

There isn't a rule that they have to have the same amount of heroes on each side lol

There isn't a rule that they have to have the same amount of heroes on each side lol
Yeah I was thinking that too, but isn't there a rumor going around Vision switches sides?

I can't wait to see Peter react to Giant Man. I think I know how the fights gonna turn out. Widow and Clint will be fighting and Clint will get Widow off him and see Peter swining in to help Widow. Clint will launch an arrow at Peter and Peter will catch it, but BLAM! Peter is punched by Scott who was on the arrow. Scott and Pter will go at it and Peter's Spider Sense will allow him the upper hand and he'll web Scott up.

But then Scott will grow into Giant Man and everyone in the fight will just be like "Oh.". From there I think it really gets interesting.

well I hope that Spidey shows up in the battle but if he doesnt I wont be all upset.

He will, there's a chance he wont be directly in the battle. Maybe on the sidelines getting civilians to safety or maybe he snuck into the quinjet and followed them there to take pictures for the Bugle.

I can't wait to see Peter react to Giant Man. I think I know how the fights gonna turn out. Widow and Clint will be fighting and Clint will get Widow off him and see Peter swining in to help Widow. Clint will launch an arrow at Peter and Peter will catch it, but BLAM! Peter is punched by Scott who was on the arrow. Scott and Pter will go at it and Peter's Spider Sense will allow him the upper hand and he'll web Scott up.

But then Scott will grow into Giant Man and everyone in the fight will just be like "Oh.". From there I think it really gets interesting.

I keep thinking he will swing in and grab Natasha too.... How else does she get up so high? Although I suppose one of the fliers could have grabbed her. But I keep thinking spidey.

It is likely, I wanna see Spidey make a MJ reference to Widow though.

Boy, will Ant-Man/Giant-Man vs. Spider-Man be the best or second best of all the superhero matches in Civil War or what?

We don't even know if there is gonna be an Ant-Man vs. Spider-Man fight. It's not like the heroes can only fight one set opponent. There may be switching.

Ant-Man will definitely team up with Falcon against War Machine.

From the ET preview tonight for their show tomorrow. Bucky has issues...

tumblr_o3r1dgfj2c1urh1kgo1_500.gif

Mmmmm before or after he tries to shoot Tony?

Just a shot in the dark but I say after.

In the part with Tony you see someone in the background- is that person supposed to be in the scene? If so, who is it?

Ok I rewatched- I'm thinking it's just people evacuating the bulding.

Last edited:
Should just make it Black Widow and Spider-Man vs Ant Man because Scott should be too much for a young Spidey.

Hell, even if its 2 on 1 I still think Scott is too much for them.

Ummm, NO.

Even with everything Scott can do he'd struggle against even a young Spidey.

I think people forget just how powerful Spider-Man is.

He has legit super strength (stronger than Cap and Panther), Super human agility that's second to none, and his trump card which is his Spider-Sense. Scott can't really catch Peter by surprise like he can with others.

*edit*

Also Sony isn't going to allow Spidey to look outmatched in any way by one of Marvel's B list heroes.

Last edited:
Well, according to EW, he will be in the final battle.

Wait, when and where was that said? I remember it being said he might be part of the battle at the airport, but that battle is supposed to take place halfway through the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"