Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trailer is dope, spidey is back.
giphy.gif

Okay so I watched this the second it came out. I was made up with so many clips in that trailer, such as Ant-Man on hawk eyes arrow, Captains "I could do this all day" - back to his first movie reference, Scarlett Witch taking on Vision, Black Panther.
When "Captain America: Civil War" appeared on screen I was so happy but not gonna lie, disheartened at no sight of Spider-Man, so when we saw him after that part, it was the cherry on top:woot: I sqealed! :ilv:

He's 15. What kind of judgement did any of you have when you were 15?

Speaking of which; child endangerment? Not a good look.

Ya, I don't get it. On one hand Tony is all Mr. "I need to help keep these Avenger guys in check and keep the world safe of their destruction". Then he goes and invites a 15 year old to the fight.

Super powers or not, that's a teenager. What a hypocrite.

Ya, I don't get it. On one hand Tony is all Mr. "I need to help keep these Avenger guys in check and keep the world safe of their destruction". Then he goes and invites a 15 year old to the fight.

Super powers or not, that's a teenager. What a hypocrite.

Don't let logic get in the way of cool ****.

I think that is where his head is at. Tony as a human tank is not far removed from that bully in his mind at that momen. Bigger, stronger... Cap will fight until the end.

Tony needs some backup and he asks Spidey to help them out. Dont forget Peter has been a vigilante on his own for at least a year already. Hes not a super hero for no reason. He has super powers!! HELLO!

Where do people get these complaints? Its like youre reaching for stuff to complain about.

No. From the beginning the Russos have said it's not about superhuman registration.

In accordance with the document at hand, I hereby certify that the below mentioned participants, peoples, and individuals, shall no longer operate freely or unregulated, but instead operate under the rules, ordinances and governances of the afore mentioned United Nations panel, acting only when and if the panel deems it appropriate and/or necessary.

Sounds a lot like registration. Also, would that be the same panel that decided to nuke New York?

Tony needs some backup and he asks Spidey to help them out. Dont forget Peter has been a vigilante on his own for at least a year already. Hes not a super hero for no reason. He has super powers!! HELLO!

Where do people get these complaints? Its like youre reaching for stuff to complain about.

Tony needs backup on his mission to regulate and monitor super human activities more...so he enlists an adolescent meta that's been active for a year?

Last edited:
Dead President: Go see the movie. How can I answer this question if I dont know all the details.

Why do people expect every thing to be explained in the trailers?

My soul literally left my body. I need to call out of work today because the big dog himself, Spider-Man is back!!!

This is hands down the best trailer we've seen in years.

It literally did? How are you alive and typing then?

Dead President: Spidey decides to join Tonys side after they meet. Whats the mystery? Im sure theres a friendship between them which is developed in the story but I haveno idea how it happens.

Maybe Tony tells Spidey he doesnt have to get involvedbut he does anyway. idk.

No. From the beginning the Russos have said it's not about superhuman registration.
From Entertainment Weekly's piece on Civil War:
After all the chaos and catastrophe witnessed in the previous films, the world finally has had enough. Government officials from around the globe assemble to enact accords that would clamp down on those with super-human skills. One man helping form the new laws is a young leader named T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) from the fictional African nation of Wakanda, who has a secret identity himself — the long awaited Black Panther.

What does that sound like to you?

I watched it (thanks for letting me know there was no Giant Man action) and liked it. The end didn't quite do it for me, but I understand why it was part of the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"