Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter's connection to Tony is pretty obvious. As a scientist Tony and the Stark family would be idols to Peter. I'm guessing that by the end of this battle, Peter will have it engraved in his head that he works alone and doesn't want any part of this.

I'm guessing the end of this for him, will be him choosing no sides, not switching to Cap's. Both Steve and Tony have fought and killed others.

I will bet anyone here that Spider-man's presence here is not to take sides, but to show both Tony and Steve, they are both right, and they are both wrong, and by the actions that they have taken they have brought about even more collateral damage.

Tony needs some backup and he asks Spidey to help them out. Dont forget Peter has been a vigilante on his own for at least a year already. Hes not a super hero for no reason. He has super powers!! HELLO!

Where do people get these complaints? Its like youre reaching for stuff to complain about.

This !!
And i doubt he says to spider : hey kid we are having tomorrow a huge dangerous fight , youre just 15 but it ll be so much fun, wanna join ?

Again , they wont make it this easy everything has its reason !!

Dead President: Spidey decides to join Tonys side after they meet. Whats the mystery? Im sure theres a friendship between them which is developed in the story but I haveno idea how it happens.

So Tony, after preaching all the responsibility and regulation stuff would allow a 15 year old Spider-Man who's been fighting muggers and thugs to join his side fighting against a collection of super humans that had to help take down Ultron? That seems like a bit of a stretch. Adult, experienced Spidey - fine. Noob adolescent Spidey should be able to mix it with some of the best Avengers members? Okay.

doubt we'd ever get it, but it would be amazing if they had a scene like ASM #1 where he infiltrates and fights the Fantastic Four to try and show that he should be a member, but use the Avengers instead

One of my favorite moments in the trailer was Captain America's call back to the first film "i can this all day".

Are people still seriously arguing that the movie is about Superhero registration? The Russo's and Feige have said from the beginning that it's not about Registration but Regulation. Regulation is NOT the same thing as registration.

Everybody knows who the Avengers are, most of them work for the government in some capacity anyway, there's no need for them to register.

Their actions as Heroes/Avengers are unregulated though. There are no rules for them to follow, they just do what they feel is best in the moment. That's what the governments of the world want to put a stop to.

Do not provoke the DC fans. Keep it CIVIL in here!

And yes, that was intentional :cap:

Does anyone have any idea on when Civil War IMAX tickets will go on sale?

People should take a break before they start arguing and getting upset. The emotions can get high when people start ragging on others

Wondering the context of the line "I was wrong about you, ect." Trailer editing to make it seem like Tony is talking to Steve or Tony talking to a villainous character?

I wish they didn't show Spider-man in the trailer. The entire conversation regarding the trailer has been the merit or lack thereof of Spider's new costume. Most people aren't talking about the utterly divine two minutes that preceded it.

They should've saved him for a spot and let people soak of the rest of the greatness in the trailer. Like Panther being ******* awesome.

Wondering the context of the line "I was wrong about you, ect." Trailer editing to make it seem like Tony is talking to Steve or Tony talking to a villainous character?
My first thought was that he might be talking to Bucky toward the end, but yeah, either way I think the context given in the trailer is a misdirect.

I wish they didn't show Spider-man in the trailer. The entire conversation regarding the trailer has been the merit or lack thereof of Spider's new costume. Most people aren't talking about the utterly divine two minutes that preceded it.

They should've saved him for a spot and let people soak of the rest of the greatness in the trailer. Like Panther being ******* awesome.

His inclusion in this trailer is going to lead to mucho BO bucks. So it was a good idea.

Most of the audience didn't know Spidey was going to be in this. We following the film and studio talk knew but the mass audience, not so much. Now they do, and I bet this guaranteed an even more healthy opening weekend than if they had kept Spidey under wraps.

im happy with spidey appearing, its a done deal. we knew he was in the movie and everyone wanted to see him (lets be honest) so just accept and go see the movie.

There's an entire thread I made specificilly for competition anyways. :p

Still hype to see Spidey. And Ant-Man riding Hawkeyes arrow! Saw that coming and it's STILL orgasmic! Aw, poor Vision. The Witch is taking him down. But I doubt he'll go down that easy, there is a stone of near infinite power lofged in his forehead. That Rhodey situation. Wonder who shot him down, either Hawkeye, Falcon or Bucky.

That "I was wrong about you" line. Has me thinking Bucky isn't gonna be able to be fixed. But I gotta see who it's from and what context it's in. Something has me thinking Zemo has control over Bucky and Bucky is flashing back and forth between Assassin and Ally Mode. He can't help it and Cap knows that. Which is why he's protecting Bucky...despite the fact that Bucky could go into kill mode and try to kill him at any given moment. He still tries to help.

Also, yeah, Tony is gonna beat the living hell outta Cap. Just like in the comics. It's gonna be painful because regardles of my favorite hero being on the otherside. I'm still TeamCap.

If I buy a few IMAX tickets to the first showing of this movie opening day, do you think I could get people to pay a lot for it once it gets closer to release and everything is sold out?

What do you think the context of Steve's monologue at the start of the trailer is for? Something he's saying to Wanda as he's bring her into the fold?

Tony *****slaps Cap. I never thought that would happen.

Lady: I think thats Cap talking to Tony.

They have spoiled the whole movie, WTF!!

(just kidding) :oldrazz:

Not bad, but they should've kept Spidey's team a secret till the movie, a little more suspense would not hurt. I like the suit, but I still prefer Raimi's, it was more classic.

I love the fact the line we hear before seeing Spider-Man is "alright, I've run out of patience". Nice jab at the fans there :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"