Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is pretty awesome.

Was TWS Hydra twist known here before the film was released? I was super excited for the film but I didn't know much of it before I watched it.

I've been curious about this as well. Defiantly enjoyed the film a lot more not knowing about the twist.

I dont think we knew about the HYDRA twist. I remember thinking that Pierce was a good guy until I saw the film.

Remember that line in the trailer: "You changed the 20th century, I need you to do it again for me" I thought he was talking to Cap.

I think it was speculated (or at least it was speculated that SHIELD would fall, iirc)

Remember the shoulder rockets from Iron Man 1? Use that that on Cap and Bucky and it's gameover.

I kinda wanna see Stark vs Cap no weapons hand to hand. Even if Steve clearly otumatches Stark. Maybe all the fighting in the suit will rub off on Tony a bit and he wont be a complete pushover.

Sampson was one of the people adamant there would be a CW SB spot just FYI. He's the EIC at ScreenCrush news

Remember the shoulder rockets from Iron Man 1? Use that that on Cap and Bucky and it's gameover.

Who needs a missile? If Cap can take down a jet with his shield he can take down a gold titanium metal alloy suit. :o

They were rockets? I thought they were rubber bullets.

Even if they were rockets what the hell are they gonna do against Cap's sheild.

Though I think what harryoscop was actually thinking of was the forearm rocket tony used to destroy that tank....which also wouldn't damage Cap's shield

Who needs a missile? If Cap can take down a jet with his shield he can take down a gold titanium metal alloy suit. :o
iron-man-14-1428067620.gif
Tank.gif

:shrug:

Sampson was one of the people adamant there would be a CW SB spot just FYI.

I could have told you there'd be a Super Bowl spot. Nobody really questioned whether or not there'd b a Superbowl spot, what some people were wondering was if Spider-Man would appear in it.

Most people knew last year that Captain America: Civil War was going to have a Super bowl spot.

Iron Man can just fly around his shield.
Unless Tony has become a sociopath who is trying to murder Steve, I doubt he's gonna be shooting him with missiles and rockets.
Bucky on the otherhand...

I could have told you there'd be a Super Bowl spot. Nobody really questioned whether or not there'd b a Superbowl spot, what some people were wondering was if Spider-Man would appear in it.

Most people knew last year that Captain America: Civil War was going to have a Super bowl spot.

There's a difference between "knowing" because it's a logical assumption and actually KNOWING because you (as he claims) have 2 sources telling you there will be a SB spot.

If you don't believe him that's fine but he's not someone random joe, he's the editor in chief of ScreenCrush.

i think Tonys doing his best not to unload on Steve or Bucky in that face off scene but Who knows if he just says: F these guys and blasts them full force at some point.

I really hope we'll see, after nearly 13 months since it was announced that Spider-Man would be in the MCU starting in Captain America: Civil War, our glimpse of Spider-Man that we hope to seeing the final trailer when it hits in March, which will probably be next week, if not the following week, since he was this close to appearing in the Super Bowl spot. Also, since Tom Holland is now part of the Civil War billing as we saw on the poster from ESPN magazine that came out during the Super Bowl, it would be a hint that things are starting to begin working out again for Marvel Studios, Disney and Sony, very slowly.

There's a difference between "knowing" because it's a logical assumption and actually KNOWING because you (as he claims) have 2 sources telling you there will be a SB spot.

If you don't believe him that's fine but he's not someone random joe, he's the editor in chief of ScreenCrush.

What I'm saying is that him talking about there being a super bowl spot is in no way evidence of that guys accuracy with rumors. It was never a secret that there'd be a super bowl spot, EVERYBODY knew there'd be a super bowl spot. It's the biggest day in all of advertising. Every major film of the year has a super bowl spot every year. Pretty much the only exception to that has been Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"