Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

But where? I‘m asking, because I read it nowhere in the channels, I‘m looking for news usually.
I really need to see that trailer soon

Except the ending its a really a new tone in the MCU. Im already a fan of Madden and Jolie here! :yay:

I think the ending joke was a necessary to make sure that this is set in the MCU and in the present.

from what the trailer showcased, looks like Eternals will be set before Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Not really on board based on the trailer but curious nonetheless.

from what the trailer showcased, looks like Eternals will be set before Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Or it could happen concurrently with the events of the series before the finale when...

Falcon becomes the new Captain America.

It was also a nice surprise they show us the Ishtar Gate in building progress, which means we have a flashback from 575 BCE.

Trailer is very much "this movie exists" without much else. I do like the visual style though and this is the movie I am most excited about this year. Yeah, trailer isn't mind blowing, but all trailers anymore on first trailer are like that now.

Who is speaking saying they haven't interfered until now? Is that Salma Hayek?

And why haven't they interfered until now? Infinity War didn't warrant that? Who else is going to say the same thing? X-Men? Fantastic Four?

It looks nice, but why no giant armored space gods? That's your hook, baby! I would have preferred they ditched the MCU gag and showed a Celestial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"