The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

The earlier the better IMO. I want to be able to soak up all the hype from this trailer and still have enough hype left for DC FanDome lol eventhough it would have been really cool if they did drop it the same day, because in the end the fans still win and that's all that matters.

Last edited:
What a time to be allive...

The frauds are now saying its unlikely to arrive tonight.

Utterly disappointed but it's my own doing for believing these wannabe fraud scoopers.

yep...next, like every week before...

The more I think about it, the more likely that the show doesn't come back until after year long subs have expired. Makes me think we might not have a trailer for a little while, but I hope I am wrong.

LOL, every scoop leaker saying the trailer was going to air over the weekend was wrong and are backtracking.

They only want to explain how plans change after the fact. Before that, it's all "Remember you heard it here first! ME! ME! ME! ME!"

I am starting to fear that we might not get season 2 in October after all...
Well, obviously this is possible given how crazy things have been this year, but you're basing this on what exactly? That we didn't get a trailer a few days ago?

Well, obviously this is possible given how crazy things have been this year, but you're basing this on what exactly? That we didn't get a trailer a few days ago?
Based on absolutely no promoting. For season one we had the trailer in April and another in August. I know things are different this year but small doubts are starting to creep in.

Based on absolutely no promoting. For season one we had the trailer in April and another in August. I know things are different this year but small doubts are starting to creep in.
They don't really need to do much promoting, people are already sold on the show after season 1, and it's still one of the most watched shows on any streaming service, they pretty much just need to drop a trailer, give a premiere date, and people will be there.

They don't really need to do much promoting, people are already sold on the show after season 1, and it's still one of the most watched shows on any streaming service, they pretty much just need to drop a trailer, give a premiere date, and people will be there.
I am not arguing this.

yeah, me neither...
never heared of gaining new customers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"