The Official 2008 SuperHeroHype.com Presidential Election!

I'm liking the announcement Jman!

(I must ask about the logo - Did you thieve from John McCain? You do know that borrowing from the Republicans to run a Democratic nomination could present problems. Someone is inevitably going to take this beyond the issues and into pointless crap like signs and logos! I could foresee another Obama/Flag pin debacle brewing! Great job though, very professional! :oldrazz:)

It's kind of an amalgamation of signs from McCain, Clinton and Richardson, made by my limited skills with Microsoft Office 2007...

It's kind of an amalgamation of signs from McCain, Clinton and Richardson, made by my limited skills with Microsoft Office 2007...

Ahhh, I see. I thought it looked familiar!

Can posters endorse candidates before the primaries?

I was almost considering throwing in the hat...until i realized I'd have to spend time making pretty designer banners and stuff. I think I'd settle with being a superdelegate/moderator for the GOP, if that is available.

I was almost considering throwing in the hat...until i realized I'd have to spend time making pretty designer banners and stuff. I think I'd settle with being a superdelegate/moderator for the GOP, if that is available.

Consider yourself on board.

Republican Candidates:

Hippie_Hunter
StorminNorman

Democratic Candidates:
Jmanspice
Byrd Man

I wonder if Excel is going to jump in?

Consider yourself on board.

Republican Candidates:

Hippie_Hunter
StorminNorman

Democratic Candidates:
Jmanspice
Byrd Man

I wonder if Excel is going to jump in?

One can only hope! :oldrazz:

This...is going to be fun. :p

I'm not going to run for office (I already won the most Popular Poster-thingy last year and it's a conflict of interest), however, as a former Hype Moderator I am willing to weigh in as a Superdelegate and party elder I guess. And as such, I'm available to moderate debates and rally all the disenfranchised troops behind one of the top two candidates.

Let the wooing begin. :cool:

This...is going to be fun. :p

I'm not going to run for office (I already won the most Popular Poster-thingy last year and it's a conflict of interest), however, as a former Hype Moderator I am willing to weigh in as a Superdelegate and party elder I guess. And as such, I'm available to moderate debates and rally all the disenfranchised troops behind one of the top two candidates.

Let the wooing begin. :cool:

*Stands up and raises hands*

Woo!

*Sits back down and grabs the popcorn*

I move to rename this thread to Darthphere Presents....crap Matt wrote.

I would love to be able to announce my candidacy for President, but unfortunately I work 60-70 hours a week and there's no way in hell I'll be able to campaign as hard as these other, well-qualified candidates. So it is with great regret that I will be unable to actively participate in these primaries as a candidate. However, I will be paying attention and will choose the candidate with whose ideals I find myself most closely aligned. I will be withholding my support for a specific candidate until I feel one has risen above the rest of the field.

Good luck to all the candidates. Let's have an honest, open and respectful election season.

I would love to be able to announce my candidacy for President, but unfortunately I work 60-70 hours a week and there's no way in hell I'll be able to campaign as hard as these other, well-qualified candidates. So it is with great regret that I will be unable to actively participate in these primaries as a candidate. However, I will be paying attention and will choose the candidate with whose ideals I find myself most closely aligned. I will be withholding my support for a specific candidate until I feel one has risen above the rest of the field.

Good luck to all the candidates. Let's have an honest, open and respectful election season.

Get off it already. We get it, you're the only person in the world that works this hard and we're all lazy bums who spend our money on 50 inch HD Televisions and Blu-Ray players.:whatever:

Get off it already. We get it, you're the only person in the world that works this hard and we're all lazy bums who spend our money on 50 inch HD Televisions and Blu-Ray players.:whatever:

Get off what? I spend my money on HD and Blu-Ray. I'm just saying that I work too much to participate. My bad.

I will be willing to submit questions for the debates, but do not have the time to moderate. I will however be willing to accept the VP Nod or be a cabinet member for the REPUBLICAN Canidate.

(I must ask about the logo - Did you thieve from John McCain? You do know that borrowing from the Republicans to run a Democratic nomination could present problems. Someone is inevitably going to take this beyond the issues and into pointless crap like signs and logos! I could foresee another Obama/Flag pin debacle brewing! Great job though, very professional! :oldrazz:)

If I can steal JFK's Announcement Speech, Jman can steal McCain's logo ;)

Its times like this that I wish Cellslim wasn't banned so a good ol' fashioned neo-con could jump in the race.

I would love to be that Neo-Con Matthew, but I just don't have the time. Sorry.

Its times like this that I wish Cellslim wasn't banned so a good ol' fashioned neo-con could jump in the race.

I would do it, but the emotional and mental damage it would cause me far outweighs the reward of comedy. I can however represent TheSumofGods' out there.

Aww, comeon, you don't have to run a hard campaign. Just a stump speech here, an advertisment there, and take part in the debate.

I would do it, but the emotional and mental damage it would cause me far outweighs the reward of comedy. I can however represent TheSumofGods' out there.

:o Are you announcing your candidacy as a third party?

Aww, comeon, you don't have to run a hard campaign. Just a stump speech here, an advertisment there, and take part in the debate.

:o Are you announcing your candidacy as a third party?

I'm pulling a Fred Thompson right now and saying yes, while saying no at the same time.

SuBe.jpg

I will be willing to submit questions for the debates, but do not have the time to moderate. I will however be willing to accept the VP Nod or be a cabinet member for the REPUBLICAN Canidate.
I would also be willing to become a cabinet member for Hype GOP as I think I will have enough time for that (if there even is such a thing in this contest). PM me if anyone needs more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"