• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
rCZYVk2.jpg

That is some horrific photoshop

A part of me wishes Evans would tweet his support for either teamBat or teamSupes. I'd imagine he's teamSupes since Bats is just another crazy billionaire in a suit and the government wants to control Supes.

A part of me wishes Evans would tweet his support for either teamBat or teamSupes. I'd imagine he's teamSupes since Bats is just another crazy billionaire in a suit and the government wants to control Supes.

You think Evans wants those crazed Bat fans on his case? :loco: :woot:

A house divided against itself cannot stand. A house divided eventually falls.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/captain-america-civil-war-spiderman-875799?
The second Captain America: Civil War trailer that debuted March 10 nabbed 62,613,449 views across YouTube and Facebook in its first four days, according to Internet analytics firm ZEFR.

Those opening numbers are in line with the debut trailers of other action blockbusters. Avengers: Age of Ultron did 50.6 million views and Jurassic World did 53.9 million views. It is still short of the 64.6 million views for the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer No. 1.

Views for the first Captain America trailer also got a big bump, jumping 29 spots to land at No. 3 with 9.3 million views for the week and 120 million cumulative since the trailer’s release in November.
Trailer_Performance_Chart_8th-14th.jpeg

honestly this is a war movie..so I really wanna see characterS die.and actually stay dead.

that would be a real impact!

honestly this is a war movie..so I really wanna see characterS die.and actually stay dead.

that would be a real impact!

One hero died in the comic and that was far more of an all out war, and he was a pretty tangential hero. Even Cap didn't die in the CW comic.

But, I guess this means you're 100% on with Bucky dying and never coming back. :woot:

We know who dies. It's the curly haired SHIELD tech who refused to launch the Helicarriers.

One hero died in the comic and that was far more of an all out war, and he was a pretty tangential hero. Even Cap didn't die in the CW comic.

But, I guess this means you're 100% on with Bucky dying and never coming back. :woot:

hehe u noticed who is my fave! :)

I would love to see both the leaders die actually. .both steve and Tony.

in fact I want them both team to have 2-3 dead.

and stay dead till someone used the time gem to bring them back for IW2.(at least they stay dead for iw1)

hehe u noticed who is my fave! :)

I would love to see both the leaders die actually. .both steve and Tony.

in fact I want them both team to have 2-3 dead.

and stay dead till someone used the time gem to bring them back for IW2.(at least they stay dead for iw1)

You are gonna be so disappointed.

I've been watching trailer reactions to the Spider-Man part and all I can think is Deadpool. Not because of the eyes. They're mechanical, not animated for expression. It's the superhero landing thing. I can't not laugh each time.

Avengers Tower is gonna blow up?
Maybe, suprised the tower is still standing actually. :funny:

1 person(not counting Peggy) will die. That's for sure. I can bet on that much.

What I love about his landing is that he wobbles. I think that is a great touch.

Do you think we'll see a surprise character show up in the movie?

I've been watching trailer reactions to the Spider-Man part and all I can think is Deadpool. Not because of the eyes. They're mechanical, not animated for expression. It's the superhero landing thing. I can't not laugh each time.

:lmao:

What a great movie.

Ok, so I been sitting on some footage that I found on youtube.

For whatever reason I haven't seen it pop up on any of the usual sites. Even the Youtube vid I found has only has 132k views. I'm not sure how it's still up.

It's that footage of Falcon using his Redwing drone during the teams first mission in the film.

I'm not sure if I can post in here, so if anyone wants a link just PM me for it.

As I said i'm genuinely shocked this has flown under Marvel's radar and hasn't been taken down.

*edit*

Just be be clear it's a short clip, and it's something that was filmed with a cell phone during some event, but it's definitely legit footage from the film that decent enough quality.

Ok, so I been sitting on some footage that I found on youtube.

For whatever reason I haven't seen it pop up on any of the usual sites. Even the Youtube vid I found has only has 132k views. I'm not sure how it's still up.

It's that footage of Falcon using his Redwing drone during the teams first mission in the film.

I'm not sure if I can post in here, so if anyone wants a link just PM me for it.

As I said i'm genuinely shocked this has flown under Marvel's radar and hasn't been taken down.

*edit*

Just be be clear it's a short clip, and it's something that was filmed with a cell phone during some event, but it's definitely legit footage from the film that decent enough quality.

It's bootleg material, I think taken during D23, so you can't post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"