The Official PS4 Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they had Uncharted 4. I like FIFA series but most time it's the same game.

|s PlayStation Plus great? Since I won't able to browse games on PS4/PSN for free I'm thinking paying yearly subscription so I can play some games I think are good as well Or am I wrong here?
these are the new games they gave us this month

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

It most definetly is worth it! Not only the free games but also the discounts on PSN content. Especially if you tend to buy DLC and PSN games, you can save anywhere from 20-75% depending on the sale. Really the only downside is that you have to have a large HDD I order to take advantage of all the great offers they provide. I hope Sony allows us to store and load games off an external for the PS4.

Last edited:
I've only had a PS3 and Plus for almost a full year now and its a great service, if I never bought a single disc based game I still would have so much to play due to Plus. I have so many games free from Plus thats been sitting on my hard drive since I first got Plus.

I've only had a PS3 and Plus for almost a full year now and its a great service, if I never bought a single disc based game I still would have so much to play due to Plus. I have so many games free from Plus thats been sitting on my hard drive since I first got Plus.

Did you sell the disc based games? I'm definably think of do it but I do like playing on discs

these are the new games they gave us this month

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

It most definetly is worth it! Not only the free games but also the discounts on PSN content. Especially if you tend to buy DLC and PSN games, you can save anywhere from 20-75% depending on the sale. Really the only downside is that you have to have a large HDD I order to take advantage of all the great offers they provide. I hope Sony allows us to store and load games off an external for the PS4.

I have U3 disc based. But yeah I tend to buy DLCs for future Bat games or other games DLCs too.

Isn't where you get 2GB to store the PSN games on the cloud? maybe it should be more that then.

Last edited:
Isn't where you get 2GB to store the PSN games on the cloud? maybe it should be more that then.
You store game saves to the cloud, not games. Doesn't make sense to store games to the cloud as the games are tied to your account and in your download list to redownload at any time.

Speaking of which, another great feature of Plus is to you can set your PS3 up to turn on at a certain point (I have mine for 4am) and it transfers all my new game saves to the cloud, syncs my trophies, download and installs any games I put in my queue, download patches and system updates. This great and saves me a lot of time from having to do that all manually (and waiting) as its complete by the next time I want to use my system

Did you sell the disc based games? I'm definably think of do it but I do like playing on discs
No, there are many games that are never and may never be free on Plus and unless there is a really awesome discount sale I prefer physical media over digital. I have gotten some awesome deals due to Plus though, awesome sales on PS1/2/3 games digitally. Sometimes they will have PS3 games on sale for like 5.00 to Plus members, its awesome.

Even with some of the free games are games I was planning on getting eventually, for example I got Darksiders free on Plus but it was a game I was planning on getting in disc form anyways...I just don't have to get it for a while. :p

Speaking of which, another great feature of Plus is to you can set your PS3 up to turn on at a certain point (I have mine for 4am) and it transfers all my new game saves to the cloud, syncs my trophies, download and installs any games I put in my queue, download patches and system updates. This great and saves me a lot of time from having to do that all manually (and waiting) as its complete by the next time I want to use my system
Oh snap I didn't even know about that! I didn't care using the Cloud before...

Oh snap I didn't even know about that! I didn't care using the Cloud before...
you really should save all your saves to the Cloud. You may not care now but in the event that your PS3 ever gets a YLOD, its a life saver. Prior, I used to try and backup my entire HDD to an external every few months, but of course Id forget or get lazy. The two times I got a YLOD, I lost game saves for the progress I had made since my last backup. Now with the cloud saving, I dont even have to worry about that as its all stored on the internet and I never have to backup my system now

PlayStation 4 Titles

Only On PS4 (10 games)
• Basement Crawl
• Deep Down
• Driveclub
• Galak-Z
• Infamous: Second Son
• Killzone: Shadow Fall
• Knack
• The Order 1886
• Secret Ponchos
• Super Stardust (spiritual successor)

PS4 Next-Gen Console Exclusive (25 games)
• Blacklight: Retribution
• Contrast
• Daylight
• DC Universe Online
• Diablo III
• Doki-Doki Universe
• Don’t Starve
• Final Fantasy XIV
• Hohokum
• Mercenary Kings
• Octodad: Dadliest Catch
• Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee New ‘n’ Tasty
• Outlast
• The Pinball Arcade
• Planetside 2
• Primal Carnage: Genesis
• Project Heart and Soul
• Ray’s the Dead
• Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
• Super Motherload
• Tiny Brains
• Transistor
• War Thunder
• Warframe
• The Witness

Multi-Platform (37 games)
• Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
• Battlefield 4
• Call of Duty: Ghosts
• Carmageddon: Reincarnation
• The Crew
• Cyberpunk 2077
• Destiny
• Dragon Age: Inquisition
• Dying Light
• The Elder Scrolls Online
• The Evil Within
• FIFA 14
• Final Fantasy XV
• Just Dance 2014
• Kingdom Hearts 3
• LEGO Marvel Superheroes
• Lords of the Fallen
• Mad Max
• Madden NFL 25
• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
• Mirror’s Edge
• NBA 2K14
• NBA Live 14
• Need for Speed: Rivals
• Rainbow 6: Patriots
• Shadow Warrior
• Skylanders: Swap Force
• Sniper Elite 3
• Star Wars: Battlefront
• Thief
• Tom Clancy’s The Division
• Trials Fusion
• UFC
• Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
• Watch Dogs
• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
• Wolfenstein: The New Order

thats from Gametrailers

Is there a verified list of launch titles out there? Pre-ordered the console but would like a good look at the games that'll be available then if anyone knows!

Is there a verified list of launch titles out there? Pre-ordered the console but would like a good look at the games that'll be available then if anyone knows!
PlayStation 4 – Confirmed Day 1 Titles:

• Battlefield 4 – DICE
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts – Infinity Ward
  • DriveClub – Evolution Studios
  • Knack – SCE Japan Studios
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall – Guerilla Games
  • Warframe – Digital Extremes
  • Watch Dogs – Ubisoft Montreal
  • Skylanders: Swap Force – Vicarious Visions
  • PlanetSide 2 – Sony Online Entertainment
  • FIFA 14 – EA Sports
  • Madden NFL 25 – EA Sports
  • NBA 2K14 – Visual Concepts
  • NBA Live 14 – EA Sports
  • DC Universe Online – Sony Online Entertainment
PlayStation 4 – Launch Window Titles: (Games planned to launch for the PlayStation 4 between Day 1 and the end of March 2014)

• Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – Ubisoft
  • Diablo 3 – Blizzard
  • The Witness – Thekla Inc.
  • Blacklight Retribution – Zombie Studios
  • Just Dance 2014 – Ubisoft
  • InFamous: Second Son – Sucker Punch
  • Need For Speed: Rivals – Criterion
  • The Crew – Reflections
  • The Order: 1886 – Ready at Dawn
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order – Machine Games
  • Destiny – Bungie
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – CD Project Red
http://madassgamers.com/blog/full-list-of-ps4-xbox-one-launch-titles-bundles/

These arent real but how beautiful do they look?

tumblr_mohaphgYtT1qhl0kqo6_1280.jpg

6F2vzMV.jpg

More here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66474803

Id definetly get that silver if it was available

Last edited:
I like the first one. I'm a sucker for black/silver combos, plus it makes it stand out more.

After having a black PS2 and a black PS3, I really want a white PS4.

I really like the silver controller.
Me too. Unfortunately it'll probably be a few years till Sony creates and sells those. Id definetly get one as an additional one

That'd be nuts. That would mean they'd launch even before the X1. Sony really is going for the kill if true.

Some how I don't see it but they would have said at E3.

Some how I don't see it but they would have said at E3.
Not necessarily. They probably have a few dates in mind but are gauging production progress until they finalize it. That Oct 29th date seems possible and it'll depend on how many units they can produce by then. Internally that could be what they are aiming for but made a wise decision by not jumping the gun at E3 until they can be certain they can meet that. I don't expect Sony to give an actual date till later this summer, possibly at Gamescom or TGS. Gamescom seems more likely

Just looked on Wikipedia an the PS launches have been all over the place. In North America:

PS1 launched on a Saturday in September
PS2 launched on a Thursday in October
PS3 launched on a Friday in November
PSP launched on a Thursday in March
Vita launched on a Wednesday in February

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"