The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how incompetent the directing and editing has become. Even the lighting. There was stuff happening in the mid-season finale that I had trouble seeing because it was so dark and the cameraman didn't get the footage, or maybe they edited around it. Ridiculous.

Also man what a crappy mid-season finale. I can't wait for the series to be over.

After the Season 6 slap in the face/cliffhanger, the show has not recovered whatsoever. I liked a few episodes from the first half of Season 7, but that's about it. The writing is just SO damn bad. It makes me miss the days of the group on Hershel's farm in Season 2.

I don't even like Negan in this show, which is a damn shame, because I think that Jeffrey Dean Morgan was a great choice for the character. I think the terrible writing AND the directing have failed him, to be honest. The show has failed ALL of the actors, really. They're far too good for the material they've been given, especially Andrew Lincoln.

I've just been "over it" for a year now, and after this really poor first half of Season 8, I think it's time for me to throw in the towel and stop watching altogether.

My husband, who has been a HUGE fan of the show for a long time, even wants to throw in the towel now. After last night's episode, he just told me (in a defeated tone), "This show has gotten SO bad."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"