The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this series to be overrated. I like it enough to continue watching but I don't think its worthy of the high praise it always gets

Agreed, and this season has been pretty lame so far. Now they're trying to redeem or whatever the crap they're doing with the Governor, the problem is he went too far last season, he deserves to die. With good writing, he could've been a great character, not this mess they've made of him. Zombies are popular now, but when people get tired of it (like it always does), ratings will probably follow.

Shouldve just skipped these past 2 episodes. Just give me the midseason finale.

No, they shouldn't have.

These last two episode were great, I don't think any other character on the show could have two episodes centered around them like these and still make it entertaining.

I just want a Governor show. I doubt it will happen (especially since Morrissey recently filmed a pilot for another AMC series) but I'm holding out hope that the Walking Dead spin-off series will center around the Governor and his new group.

As if any of them will make it out of this alive.... :funny:

LOL, well that would certainly be a shocker...

The Walking Dead returns this spring with a BRAND NEW CAST!

These last two episode were great, I don't think any other character on the show could have two episodes centered around them like these and still make it entertaining.

The show should get a couple of eppys (at least) centering around pre-outbreak Daryl and pre-outbreak Michonne. It's already hinted that there is a lot to tell for both of them.

In the begining of the show did Rick say that Lori and Carl left for Atlanta because Lori had family there?

So it does look like [blackout]the Governor is going to do a full-on assault on the Prison[/blackout] which fits with what I know of the comics version of events. Somewhat altered of course for the television series. Meaning that Carol can still meet up with that other group, that Negan guy can still make an appearance and someone may lose their head.

So it does look like [blackout]the Governor is going to do a full-on assault on the Prison[/blackout] which fits with what I know of the comics version of events. Somewhat altered of course for the television series. Meaning that Carol can still meet up with that other group, that Negan guy can still make an appearance and someone may lose their head.

...................... sure.

Negan will get way dumbed down if he ever makes it to the show. I mean in one of the last issues he was talking about about how he liked rubbing his junk on his baseball bat.

So I think you mean he'd get "smartened up" then. :o

Rubbing baseball bats on your junk is WAY too complex for a normal American TV audience.

Oh please. They do that **** on Two and a Half Men on a weekly basis. :o

I liked the second Governor ep better than the first, he's such a menacing bastard and if he'd known he needn't have pretended to kill that guy purely because he didn't want leadership responsibility. I just hope he uses that tank next week!

Will the person decapitating people and putting cardboard signs around their neck actually be showing up in the show?

I think the one who did the decapitations was the man who shot himself on the porch. He had a sign saying murderer around his neck whereas the other two had it nailed into their chests... and their heads were in the house with the zombies who were his wife and daughter.

Yeah, that's what it looks like. Although a whole camp of people was also slaughtered in this episode by an unseen enemy, so who knows?

After watching the last two episodes, is it bad that I´m just rooting for the Governor to kill everyone in the prison (except maybe Daryl and Michonne) so we can have an interesting main character in the series?

Darabont commented on Scott Gimple.

Despite his hard feelings, Darabont is happy to see Gimple in a leadership position on the program.

“I thought Scott was the most talented writer in that room, and I’m including myself in that equation,” he says. “I thought, if anyone deserved the shot to revive that show (to get) it back to some sort of adult perspective, it would be him.”
He dropped some F-Bombs so I can't post think, but it's a Variety article called "Frank Darabont Looks Ahead to ‘Mob City’ After Tense ‘Walking Dead’ Departure".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"