The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there will be a time jump. It wouldn't surprise me if the timelines eventually catch up and the shows merge. I didn't think the ratings for Fear were high enough for it last much longer. :(

You'd think after Morales' brief return that he'd had been the crossover character. His storyline would've lined up better with FTWD's current timeline. Near the end of Season 1 of TWD Morales and his family departed Rick's group and took their chances somewhere near the west coast. It also would've made Morales' return on the main show somewhat less pointless, imo. Guess Gimple wanted a more popular TWD character to crossover.

They probably wanted someone better known I guess.

tumblr_p02bw1Si9P1txe6kpo3_400.gif

The rocket launcher death was cool, but all these redshirt Saviors dying is getting tedious. I can't remember the last time one of the more prominent bad guys bit it. Either Simon or Jadis needs to die by this midseason finale. I'm praying it's Jadis.

The lone walker being included in the opening credits reminds me the show used to do cool endings like this instead of just cliffhangers...

[YT]imql1htFjfo[/YT]

In the showrunners' defense, that's exactly how it went down in the comics too.

I'm not that far into the comics as of yet. Regardless, I think it's incredibly lame.

It's been on longer than most other shows. :) They made their money.

They need an end date. How much longer do they think this can go on for?

The show is moving at a faster pace than the comic books. Soon it will have caught up to the current storylines, and then it will have to start fabricating its own story direction.

The show is moving at a faster pace than the comic books. Soon it will have caught up to the current storylines, and then it will have to start fabricating its own story direction.

It's worked out fine for Game of Thrones considering that show has only grown in popularity. TWD needs to take a page from their book, start trimming the fat and focusing more on getting to the important parts.

It's worked out fine for Game of Thrones considering that show has only grown in popularity. TWD needs to take a page from their book, start trimming the fat and focusing more on getting to the important parts.

That's comforting.

I've heard some fans say that the stable backdrop of Alexandria has lasted too long. They want to see Rick's group on the move again. That isn't how it goes in the comics, so AMC might be in for a bumpy ride if fans show disinterest in (presumably) the Whisperers.

I honestly think once the moment with Negan happened there wasn't anywhere to go honestly. Fans and even the general audience was excited for Negan, who he picked, and when that episode happened it was just "Okay, what else is there to get excited about now?"

The books has always been about how humanity is more dangerous than zombies. However, the zombie apocalypse concept I feel has started to more or less die down and it's not such a unique cool idea anymore I feel.

Also man what a crappy mid-season finale. I can't wait for the series to be over.

Last edited:
maybe not that long... the world is wanting Gimples head.

Yeah they're going to have some major changes considering the backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"