The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because, how is possible that person who leaked it apparently filmed (or partially) the most iconic scene from the comic? I'll believe if the person filmed JDM coming out his trailer or just him being on the set, but that? nah brah. You can't be that lucky. Especially since you really can't see sh** in the foota....

*sees that the video was taken down by AMC*

oh well... nvm then.

will Negan just be around as long as he lives in the comics? Who is/are the big bads after Negan?

Negan is still alive in the comics, but he's been a prisoner in Alexandria for a while.

I will be curious to see if they've got a contract on Jeffrey Dean Morgan for awhile or not. I would assume season 7 will more or less take us from the plot of issue 100 to the end of All Out War. I wonder if they keep him around for 8 with the prisoner storyline or end up killing him if he's signed for only one season.

well.... if anyone finds that video again it would not suck one bit to PM it to me....

Negan is still alive in the comics, but he's been a prisoner in Alexandria for a while.

Did you read last weeks issue?

148-Need-Your-Help.png

Next issues cover is pretty awesome too lol

I couldn't see who Negan was hitting in that video.

will Negan just be around as long as he lives in the comics? Who is/are the big bads after Negan?

Like highfiving said she calls herself Alpha. She leads a group that they wear Walker skins over themselves. Negan is still around see Schlosser and my other post if you wann know more about that.

walkingdead_132_alpha-mask.jpg

Just got caught up finally. Loving it as usual.

But can't help noticing that all the bad stuff that happened this season is because of Rick's big idea.

Kinda seems like a really dumb idea too. They had all those walkers confined in a pit...where they were attracting new zombies all the time. And Rick thinks the best plan is to take them out of the pit and set them loose?

I'm more a fan of that other guy's idea....reinforce the barrier. Not that hard to do. Go check on it on a regular basis too. Make that a part of the routine. Or...I dunno....maybe set fire to the pit and just get rid of them that way? Worst case there is a brush fire....which is far better than a zombie invasion.

But can't help noticing that all the bad stuff that happened this season is because of Rick's big idea.

Kinda seems like a really dumb idea too. They had all those walkers confined in a pit...where they were attracting new zombies all the time. And Rick thinks the best plan is to take them out of the pit and set them loose?

I'm more a fan of that other guy's idea....reinforce the barrier. Not that hard to do. Go check on it on a regular basis too. Make that a part of the routine. Or...I dunno....maybe set fire to the pit and just get rid of them that way? Worst case there is a brush fire....which is far better than a zombie invasion.

Rick's always been a it's my way or the highway kind of guy, so it makes sense that they ended up going with his plan not matter how risky it was.

Could we please use spoiler tags when mentioning anything from the comic books? Not everyone (including myself) reads 'em. I don't want to have any prior knowledge of anyone, anything, death or moment that hasn't been introduced or happened yet on the show.

Could we please use spoiler tags when mentioning anything from the comic books? Not everyone (including myself) reads 'em. I don't want to have any prior knowledge of anyone, anything, death or moment that hasn't been introduced or happened yet on the show.

Agree, it's not cool at all. I read the comics, and I'm so far behind.

... sooo about that Negan video....

It's been taken down, so there's not really anything more to say about it.

Well, the truck was about to give way when they discovered it, and then it did before they were even prepared to herd them. So had they not done what they did when they did it, then the entire horde might have found its way to Alexandria. Reinforcing the barrier might have worked, but by the time they discovered it, but they only had a small window of time before the zombies broke free.

And even if they had, you're just delaying the inevitable. If they had place another truck there, it would only be a matter of time before the zombies were able to push through it. And unless you're going to have a scout out there 24/7 watching it, they could break free at virtually any moment and then you've got an entire horde coming towards Alexandria.

I haven't read since they finished the Negan storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"