The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think that
the group that Daryl and those three people ran into in the woods might be the Saviors?

Anyone else think that
the group that Daryl and those three people ran into in the woods might be the Saviors?

Yes

[BLACKOUT]The guy and girl are Dwight and Sherry as confirmed by the credit names. I'm sure when Negan gets a hold of him, he'll get the hot iron treatment. Plus in the comics Dwight used a crossbow, guess he has one now. I'm betting the first we time we see Negan it'll be him giving Dwight the hot iron treatment and not the baseball bat to Glen.[/BLACKOUT]

No baseball bat, no sell.
Hmm...

twd-glenn-7-1445783245.gif

The creepiest thing in the history of the show happened in the last ep, Ginger Guile's constant smiling *shudders*

Yes

[BLACKOUT]The guy and girl are Dwight and Sherry as confirmed by the credit names. I'm sure when Negan gets a hold of him, he'll get the hot iron treatment. Plus in the comics Dwight used a crossbow, guess he has one now. I'm betting the first we time we see Negan it'll be him giving Dwight the hot iron treatment and not the baseball bat to Glen.[/BLACKOUT]

Holy **** I didn't realize that!

Wait...they've started filming Jeffrey Dean Morgan's scenes already?

The videos have all been taken down, per AMC's request.

Your link doesn't work anymore, but as it is an officially removed video of leaked footage, if anyone should happen across it, please do not post it here.

The footage is so low quality you can't tell who he's beating anyway.

i think you can still make it out because of the hairstyle..

It's pretty hard to pick out any details of the victim due to the potato quality of the footage.

Yeah I can't make out any detail at all. :funny:

It could be Daryl for all we know. First Merle dies and than his bike and crossbow got stolen by Dwight and than Silent Hills got cancelled. Can it get any worse?

It's really hard to tell, but someone elsewhere said that
down where the bat lands, you can see a bowed head with what appears to be Glenn's hairstyle, but it doesn't react at all when the bat lands, which could suggest it's actually someone next to Glenn who's getting hit.

The person has better eyes than me though. :cwink:

I also saw an article saying that the
guy was wearing something similar to what Morgan wears.

All I could see was the swinging motion and nothing else! :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back