Titans Titans General Discussion Thread - Part 1

And how the hell did Dick change clothes when he came out of the Lazarus Pit?

No surprise, but Thwaites just announced at FanDome that Titans is getting a fourth season.

I look forward to finally catching up on this and Doom Patrol Seasons 2 AND 3 in 2055...I'm so far behind on shows.

No surprise, but Thwaites just announced at FanDome that Titans is getting a fourth season.

I look forward to finally catching up on this and Doom Patrol Seasons 2 AND 3 in 2055...I'm so far behind on shows.

It was, kind of. Like who the **** greenlight a 4th season? Don't know many who wanted one.

It was, kind of. Like who the **** greenlight a 4th season? Don't know many who wanted one.

The series is badly written but is still successful in streaming numbers. All of us watch it.

If only they would give us what we want....a new showrunner.

Maybe during season 4 the team will team up and go on missions. And somebody will mention that whole episode of Dick going to jail for beating up airport security for feeling bad, and later escaping prison.

Maybe during season 4 the team will team up and go on missions. And somebody will mention that whole episode of Dick going to jail for beating up airport security for feeling bad, and later escaping prison.

:funny:

Award for most useless season (yet again) goes to!

Lets kill off everyone in Gotham only to use a lazarus pit storm to bring everyone back!

The Titans reunite and hey Starfire got some new powers but no one even notices or says anything about it.

Jason is forgiven as if nothing happened.

Tim just ups and leaves with the team without consulting his parents who apparently dont care about their child fighting crime.

Donna lassos lightning and just stands there enjoying it because lightning dont effect her no more and leaves the Titans yet again.

Rachel throws up all of her nightmares into Scarecrows mouth.

Barbara is cool working with Oracle again who has been given a male persona even though....she was every part of Oracle in the comics.

How do any of these people bts have a job?

So, I've avoided this whole season and essentially you guys are saying....they finally got their s*** together and this is the best DC season of tv yet. :o

Yeah let's bring Tim along who has zero training to fight Scarecrow :whatever:

Jason thanking Bruce for killing Joker for him... it just feels wrong. Bruce didn't even say he perhaps crossed a line by doing that or something.. and I guess Jason is suddenly back to normal :dry:

And so is Argus now coming for Bruce, since he did kill a prisoner? But I'm sure they'll never mention it again.

I hope they give Gar some kind of "magical" suit next season, so he doesn't end up having to get dressed every time he changes back into a human. Those scenes are getting old. (But I'm sure some people like it)

Award for most useless season (yet again) goes to!

Lets kill off everyone in Gotham only to use a lazarus pit storm to bring everyone back!

The Titans reunite and hey Starfire got some new powers but no one even notices or says anything about it.

Jason is forgiven as if nothing happened.

Tim just ups and leaves with the team without consulting his parents who apparently dont care about their child fighting crime.

Donna lassos lightning and just stands there enjoying it because lightning dont effect her no more and leaves the Titans yet again.

Rachel throws up all of her nightmares into Scarecrows mouth.

Barbara is cool working with Oracle again who has been given a male persona even though....she was every part of Oracle in the comics.

How do any of these people bts have a job?

Just as I called (previous page)...

Add one thing to your list: You name the episode "Purple Rain" and you don't play the song???

This season was all kinds of awful and while Season 2 was a mess this was easily worse. Atleast Season 2 had Deathstroke who was pretty badass throughout and while it wasn't perfect I really liked how they introduced Superboy and Krypto into this show and how they were utilized overall.

The first couple of episodes weren't bad, but the second half just went too far off the rails and it never recovered from there which sucks because I could see so much the potential in the beginning.

The Red Hood stuff really didn't amount to anything consequential other than a certain character's death and I'm still trying to figure just exactly what the hell they were doing with this iteration Scarecrow.

I didn't mind the guy playing Tim Drake but they didn't give him nearly enough to do and I wish they focused more on the relationship between Babs and Dick which was easily the most interesting aspect of this season IMO.

Add one thing to your list: You name the episode "Purple Rain" and you don't play the song???

I was thinking the same thing... they probably wanted to use that song, but they couldn't get the rights. Maybe the Prince Estate saw the show :oldrazz:

I hope next season we'll get a story that's about the Titans. This was mostly a Batman storyline, but without Batman. We've already had 3 seasons, and it still feels like they're not really the Titans yet.

I believe Prince was always very much against the use of his music, and hard to deal with ,when it came to matters like that. If this is related to the Prince estate saying no, I am just happy they didn't use it.

I love how Kory was supposed to get a big story this season and it ended up her being the supporting character to Blackfires story and "redemption".

The showrunner and writers seem to change their mind all the time. I know I have said it before, but they like to introduce characters and make statements in interviews and comic-cons that they will introduce this and that character. And that gives a bit of buzz and excitement. Yet they almost always fail to execute on their stuff.

I mean, if you just read an article and think about what characters Warners/DC are allowing them to use, you start thinking in your head of cool it will be. It never is with this show.

I have now watched all 3 seasons of this. During all 3 seasons I have had to take breaks because I have thought something was just stupid, and then continued to watch like a month later. Now, I think I will just wait until season 4 is over and read what people think, to see if I will came back and watch it.

Last edited:
I came here since I saw on twitter a huge positive wave for this season while in my timeline everyone hates Loki these days.
But reading your reviews here, this series is still a s***show.

You could maybe argue that Season 3 lost its way because of the Controversy, but then what would be the excuse for season 2?

Its a damn shame, the cast is quite good and has a lot of potential, but what good is that when the writing and everything else is horrible.

I always thought when a person is dipped into the pit he/she comes out in a murderous craze for a few minutes.
That never happen here.
Everyone just wakes up normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"