• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World Web shooter shop class - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible to construct them, but it takes a really long time. Look on eBay for 1/4" opening ones.
Really, I would go with a bigger one. Then go smaller; this way, you know your system works before getting a micro one that is much too hard to fix.

GUYS we have a BUG PROBLEM we think that the solvent wil evaporate but in silicon pistols you have to wait like 2 minutes to the pistole to be hot and if we want evaporate we will haVE to wait and the batterys will be empty because the resistence use so much energy

Well, why not just hook it up to a car battery or something? There'd be power, regarding weight gain:p

If everyone's open to not having the power source contained in the webshooter I was thinking a belt mounted option daisy chaining rechargeable 9 volt batteries together. Incorporate a voltage control and a 3 way switch at the end and connect it via running inside the shirt and down the sleeve. Having a 3 way switch would allow you to have the power supply off OR switch it to STANDBY mode which would warm up the heating element to a tolerable level for quicker response time when switched to ON mode (without wasting surplus battery life by constantly having to keep the heating element hot). Anyway, just a thought... :yay:

BatteryPack.jpg

Last edited:
It is possible to construct them, but it takes a really long time. Look on eBay for 1/4" opening ones.
Really, I would go with a bigger one. Then go smaller; this way, you know your system works before getting a micro one that is much too hard to fix.

Ok. Thanks. How would you construct one though?

If everyone's open to not having the power source contained in the webshooter I was thinking a belt mounted option daisy chaining rechargeable 9 volt batteries together. Incorporate a voltage control and a 3 way switch at the end and connect it via running inside the shirt and down the sleeve. Having a 3 way switch would allow you to have the power supply off OR switch it to STANDBY mode which would warm up the heating element to a tolerable level for quicker response time when switched to ON mode (without wasting surplus battery life by constantly having to keep the heating element hot). Anyway, just a thought... :yay:

BatteryPack.jpg

Interesting. What kind of output will this give? Ideally the heating coil would be made with nichrome wire because it is a good heating compound. but it has high resistance.

Interesting. What kind of output will this give? Ideally the heating coil would be made with nichrome wire because it is a good heating compound. but it has high resistance.

It would be entirely dependent on A) the number of 9v cells incorporated in the design and B)the resistance added in the control box. Certainly enough to power a micro solenoid (which runs about 24v DC) with some growing room to add the heating element. Obviously this wouldn't have the same life as a car battery but would be infinitely more portable. Adapt the design into a backpack using rechargable drill batteries and I think you could get some signifigant life out of it. At the expense of streamlining the unit, of course.

Ok. Thanks. How would you construct one though?
I dunno. Use Google. I had a site that used them for prosthetics, that Widow showed me, but I don't know where it is. Just look it up.

I have an idea we could use a oortable silicon and modified it could be a web shooter (the same that for hallowen but instead of using silicon we could use the formula)

It would be entirely dependent on A) the number of 9v cells incorporated in the design and B)the resistance added in the control box. Certainly enough to power a micro solenoid (which runs about 24v DC) with some growing room to add the heating element. Obviously this wouldn't have the same life as a car battery but would be infinitely more portable. Adapt the design into a backpack using rechargable drill batteries and I think you could get some signifigant life out of it. At the expense of streamlining the unit, of course.

I thought of something else. we can attach the 9v cells to a belt for the solenoid's power. BUT, because of the high resistance of nichrome, the power source for the heating element would have to be as close to the heating element as possible so we could use less nichrome wire, thus less resistance for our current. Maybe we could have a few 9v batteries around our wrists and a switch on each. I don't think it would take much time to "warm up" because the power source will be so close to the heating coil.
what do you think?

So, wait, I forgot: why can't it be like the Raimi movies? It be a whole lot more simple:p

why no a normal valve like styrofoam valves and uhh... we have a BIB problem if the formula will harden it will get stuck in the nozzle :(

why no a normal valve like styrofoam valves and uhh... we have a BIB problem if the formula will harden it will get stuck in the nozzle :(

It hardens when it comes out of the nozzle and makes contact with air

If it does then wouldn't it stick to the styrofoam
And anyway I don't think it hardens that fast. if it does, then it would be a thin glaze like glue left on the tip of a glue bottle

What is bat-gen?
it's melanin and water what it does is that arms and disarm the waater molecule and because thet the battery will be recharging like for 100 years is almost a infinite battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"