World Web shooter shop class - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
White widow, I will change the formulas up a lot because like wadaltmon said he does not want to just release 6 years of research to the internet. White widow, do you have a youtube account, can you start making videos again I really liked them. There is a really cool welding nozzle that has 6 holes in it it can be a spinneret if we use a cone on the end of it like wadaltmon it will merge the strands. And what I mean by adding spinnerets later is why not use just a basket ball pump nozzle with a heating coil then wants we make the whole shooter then add a spinneret.

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/MAS...mInternals-02_zpsf1991d72.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/MAS...weldingnozzle_zps185f8e3c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

White widow, I will change the formulas up a lot because like wadaltmon said he does not want to just release 6 years of research to the internet. White widow, do you have a youtube account, can you start making videos again I really liked them. There is a really cool welding nozzle that has 6 holes in it it can be a spinneret if we use a cone on the end of it like wadaltmon it will merge the strands. And what I mean by adding spinnerets later is why not use just a basket ball pump nozzle with a heating coil then wants we make the whole shooter then add a spinneret.

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/MAS...mInternals-02_zpsf1991d72.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/MAS...weldingnozzle_zps185f8e3c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

That's pretty much what he's doing. the basketball pump nozels look almost exactly the same, and he has attached a heating coil to it (note the wires he has attached).

What parts do you want and what do you think is fair?

Eh, since shipping would probably make any fair price end up costing more than just buying them new, not quite interested in the rest. Not sure WHY you have a nice looking designer G-shock watch mixed in there, but if it indeed for sale, I would like to know the current condition.

Along with the model, and what price YOU got it for.

Last edited:
It's only $10. For something like that, well worth it. Thanks!

Your welcome guys im glad I can help . I was thinking we could use liquid latex body paint for elastomer its basicaly liquid rubber. I like it because we don't have to dissolve solid latex. sorry I can't post a link because im on my phone. Tell me wht you think

Last edited:
I don't know why those question marks are there. Nevermind

Last edited:
I think it should work very well, I am using pvp (polyvinylpyrrodilone)

I found pvp! Is PVP an adhesive? Search welding nozzles there are ones that are almost exactly like spinnerets

Last edited:
yes I knew, you can get it on Amazon but is expensive so instead I bought a UHU glue stick (is 100% PVP) then I dissolved it on hot water and finally I evaporated the water and I now I have some pvp powder.
I plan to use it as both elastomer and tackifier but I'm sure I'll need a more strong tackifier so it is more of a elastomer.

yes, anyways it appears that when it is dissolved it doesn't has it's properties so I want to add pvoh alcohol to it but the chemical bond between these two would be weak according to white widow so I want to ask to all of you guys if there is a way to bond these 2?

I got a question has anybody ever told you you can't make a web shooter or its childish I hate when people say that especially when they are not smart and they don't know that there is a lot of science behind it.

I am going to make a shooter then add that spinneret. What is the strongest formula yet?

I don't know if the shooter would work without a spinneret since is the part that soldifies the fluid and for your other questuon you would have to investigate and create your formula

No, I meant the spinneret nozzle that is on amazon which I already stated. And pllagunos what is your formula i'm just wondering to see what I have to catch up on.

Well, just settled into my house. Rooming with 5 people, but still, it's a place to stay!
Finally got my WiFi set up.

Elxiah, message me, I have a couple of new ideas I want to share with you.

White_Widow13 Widow! You're back! I'd love to show you the progress on my designs/WIP shooter, you may not remember me, we talked for a while just before you left.

So, anything else I missed guys? How's progress coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"