World Web shooter shop class - Part 4

Hey, just had an idea. We recently took back the Chatzy room for this forum, so how about revamping the website? You know show everyone our advancements for a new generation of spidermen. It just seemed like it was never fully realized to it's full potential.

Hey, just had an idea. We recently took back the Chatzy room for this forum, so how about revamping the website? You know show everyone our advancements for a new generation of spidermen. It just seemed like it was never fully realized to it's full potential.

You mean RealWebTech? I'm not the admin for that site. I believe IronSpider was and I haven't heard from him in... well, years, if I recall correctly.

Is there a way we could contact him? Or perhaps start a new site devoted to the direct creation of a shooter and formula from start to finish.

We could tell people different designs and such, materials and ways to build so they could make a shooter that appeals to them. That way it will only be limited to their creativity and ingenuity.

I'd honestly just make a new site if we wanted to revamp it. I don't think there's any way to contact him, unless he happens upon this thread once again very soon.

Yeah I guess. I just thought since suddenly there is alot more progress being made most probably because of the chatroom.

Do you know what kind of valve is in a lighter?

Last edited:
We could tell people different designs and such, materials and ways to build so they could make a shooter that appeals to them. That way it will only be limited to their creativity and ingenuity.
that would be a good ideaa, because i am planning on bringing more people to this group, and that would be a good way for new peeps to catch up. i am planning on getting the.spectactular to join

I've managed to make the money I need to get my newest shooter design rolling. I'll be ordering the parts from ShapeWays presently. I'll also be uploading a new Web Talks episode in the next few days.

Also, the.Amazing removed his YouTube channel and edited all his posts on here to '111'. I don't know why, but whatever reason it is, if you're reading this, it was great having you on the project, and I hope you can return in the future. Stay safe man.
i think he removed his youtube channel so he could be a real spiderman, he probably didnt want anyone to find out about him because usually superheroes dont want to be known. Probably the same reason he took down all his posts?

Has anyone thought of using a stimuli-responsive gel or hydro-gel as it is sometimes called. They respond to changes in temperature, light or electric field by either shrinking or swelling. Imaging a compressed gel that rapidly expands in response to an electric current. The atoms would come so close to one another that it would litteraly act like a spring and would be propelled out of the shooter. Just and idea I came up with, it would be too hard to make though.

Wow it's been a long time since I've been here but, I have something I built.

Attachments

• 20150730_203638-1-1.jpg
    20150730_203638-1-1.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
The. Amazing is that you viewing the thread? What happened to your channel man?

Hey guys I'm new here and iv bin trying to build a web shooter for a few weeks now. I'm not realy concerned with the Web fluid il add that wen we have all figerd out how to make it. I'm moray working on the shooter it self. My first prototype I trided using flammable gass to make a combustin shooter that fails dew to the air to gass ratio. Next I started looking at airsoft guns and trided building a weeb shooter that works with a lil gear box and a piston, that um well worked but it culd only shoot the string about 30cm dew to the small piston. So then I trid bulding a web shooter that worked on compresed air, it worked amzing but it culd only fire once then all the stored compresed air was dun. Now my new desgine I'm using co2 capsule. Let me know what you guys thing so far
6I2LwHxTl6
6I2DoLxTla
I dono if you guys can see the photos but they are here on my Instagram https://instagram.com/gamedesignspaze/

Hello Mr.Crash228, welcome to the project! I'm interested to see how your web shooter does! Just a question though, how do you actuate it? Also just so you know we mostly do our work here now http://www.chatzy.com/77444938461877 It's just a show up thing cause we don't have a schedule.

Hey the Pie-Man I joned that chat room u told me about. And the works by ul have somthing attached to ur ring finger or midel that runs a cabel to the round disc wen u flick ur wrist it will pull on the wire wich will then pull the disc wich will make it rotate clocwise. In the vid on the link I have the rest sould then make sense

Hey guys I'm new here and iv bin trying to build a web shooter for a few weeks now. I'm not realy concerned with the Web fluid il add that wen we have all figerd out how to make it. I'm moray working on the shooter it self. My first prototype I trided using flammable gass to make a combustin shooter that fails dew to the air to gass ratio. Next I started looking at airsoft guns and trided building a weeb shooter that works with a lil gear box and a piston, that um well worked but it culd only shoot the string about 30cm dew to the small piston. So then I trid bulding a web shooter that worked on compresed air, it worked amzing but it culd only fire once then all the stored compresed air was dun. Now my new desgine I'm using co2 capsule. Let me know what you guys thing so far
6I2LwHxTl6
6I2DoLxTla
I dono if you guys can see the photos but they are here on my Instagram https://instagram.com/gamedesignspaze/
i tried to make a co2 powered web shooter but all the fluid came out in one shot. Now I'm making an isobutane web shooter. Anyways, good luck, and welcome!

I've managed to make the money I need to get my newest shooter design rolling. I'll be ordering the parts from ShapeWays presently. I'll also be uploading a new Web Talks episode in the next few days.

Also, the.Amazing removed his YouTube channel and edited all his posts on here to '111'. I don't know why, but whatever reason it is, if you're reading this, it was great having you on the project, and I hope you can return in the future. Stay safe man.

i tried to make a co2 powered web shooter but all the fluid came out in one shot. Now I'm making an isobutane web shooter. Anyways, good luck, and welcome!
That's sooo cool I havnt trided working with webfluid yet still Tring to get the shooter itself to work and shoot a projectile. So it's more of a gass gun on your wrist than anything els at the moment. But it will get there one day and good luck with your project aswel

That's sooo cool I havnt trided working with webfluid yet still Tring to get the shooter itself to work and shoot a projectile. So it's more of a gass gun on your wrist than anything els at the moment. But it will get there one day and good luck with your project aswel

oh, guys, i know why the.amazing took down everything. it was because his google+ leaked his name

five viewing all at once thats alot compared to what we get nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"