World Web shooter shop class - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To koopaspider: i was thinking that we can even try to mount the solenoide valve in other places...not only on our wrists...BTW, with polyvinyl alcohol what we suppost to do?

Holly crab!! I cant believe this thread already has three parts to it. It's actually unbelievable! Anywho, I feel since White Widow will be gone for quite a while, I should re-explain the web shooters for any one new who wants to join this project. I'm not in charge or anything, I'm just explaining to everyone.

no I mean how can I do solid cartridges like silicon guns ones also I have a question what have of special the soleinoid valve and It's spins?

I'm basing this off of what I've learned from White Widow. First, the pressure vessel is what will be holding the web fluid. It is a container that is sealed at both ends. It will be pressurized using a schrader valve or check valve. The pressure will be from co2, a bike pump, or air compressor. It must have a way to connect to the tubing and couplers: http://TechnolgyTheorist.deviantart...y:technolgytheorist:28321974&order=0&offset=0 .The pressure vessel can be a 2 liter coke bottle, a modified aerosol can, a fiberglass project, a PVC pipe project, ect. But it must hold at the LEAST, 125 psi by itself and without being reinforced. Then it must be reinforced with polymorph, duct tape, or fiberglass. The size of pressure vessel varies the amount of fluid. Cartridges are the least popular on this forum, as they hold the least amount of fluid, unless you formula is expansive like elephant toothpaste. Canisters are the next best thing. They will hold the most fluid without resorting to a tank on the back. They will be the size of a aerosol deodorant can. I'm going to do this and have it rest on the forearm like the milk and crackers web shooter. A tank, camelback, backpack, whatever you want to call it, will hold the largest amount of fluid. Blood spider, spiderman mangaverse, all characters that use tanks/backpacks/camelback to store their webbing.

I'm basing this off of what I've learned from White Widow. First, the pressure vessel is what will be holding the web fluid. It is a container that is sealed at both ends. It will be pressurized using a schrader valve or check valve. The pressure will be from co2, a bike pump, or air compressor. It must have a way to connect to the tubing and couplers: http://TechnolgyTheorist.deviantart...y:technolgytheorist:28321974&order=0&offset=0 .The pressure vessel can be a 2 liter coke bottle, a modified aerosol can, a fiberglass project, a PVC pipe project, ect. But it must hold at the LEAST, 125 psi by itself and without being reinforced. Then it must be reinforced with polymorph, duct tape, or fiberglass. The size of pressure vessel varies the amount of fluid. Cartridges are the least popular on this forum, as they hold the least amount of fluid, unless you formula is expansive like elephant toothpaste. Canisters are the next best thing. They will hold the most fluid without resorting to a tank on the back. They will be the size of a aerosol deodorant can. I'm going to do this and have it rest on the forearm like the milk and crackers web shooter. A tank, camelback, backpack, whatever you want to call it, will hold the largest amount of fluid. Blood spider, spiderman mangaverse, all characters that use tanks/backpacks/camelback to store their webbing.

Omg I love mangaverse! I'm surprised it isn't so popular.

The tubing and couplers are the things that will be connecting the pressure vessel to the valve and actuator. It depends on what you choose for the pressure vessel. The main thing to remember is it must be solvent-resistant since most of us have a formula containing acetone. It must also hold a relatively good amount of pressure on it's on.

The valve is what regulates the flow of the fluid. The three main ones for this project are a tilt valve, a button valve, and a solenoid valve. The actuator is what will activate the valve. A lever is for a tilt valve, a pulley system for a button valve, and a pressure switch, battery, and wiring for a solenoid valve.*

I have a big answer I see in ebay that they are 12 v. valves and In gooogle I find a A23 battery It's 2.5 cm. and holds 12v. I think that with these battery we will have our circuit functioning pretty well also can someone tell me what is a solenoid valve themost easy you can I'm a 11 years mexican boy

BTW, if we do go with the idea of the Prometheus shooter, we can do something like this;
We start off wit a branch of my idea, fit a silly string can around your wrist. Then, we take a mechanism that pushes the button when the hand is pulled back. After, we put two buttons on the switch, and attach wires from the buttons to rotors underneath the nozzle, which we modify with a second set of holes; the original, one hole, a web line, and a new set of 5-6 little holes in a ring, and a halo around those holes for a net. Then, put about three valves on the bottom of the new can, and modify ANOTHER can, so that it's in thirds, and make it so that each third has a solenoid that matches the valves. These can act as web cartridges, and should only take up your forearm, so no need for a backpack source(no matter how cool). The batteries could be put into the back, so as to stay out of the way. The formula might be something like the following:
Borax
Nail Polish Remover
Krazy Glue
C°2
That sound good?

BTW, if we do go with the idea of the Prometheus shooter, we can do something like this;
We start off wit a branch of my idea, fit a silly string can around your wrist. Then, we take a mechanism that pushes the button when the hand is pulled back. After, we put two buttons on the switch, and attach wires from the buttons to rotors underneath the nozzle, which we modify with a second set of holes; the original, one hole, a web line, and a new set of 5-6 little holes in a ring, and a halo around those holes for a net. Then, put about three valves on the bottom of the new can, and modify ANOTHER can, so that it's in thirds, and make it so that each third has a solenoid that matches the valves. These can act as web cartridges, and should only take up your forearm, so no need for a backpack source(no matter how cool). The batteries could be put into the back, so as to stay out of the way. The formula might be something like the following:
Borax
Nail Polish Remover
Krazy Glue
C°2
That sound good?
I think i read on this forum that Borax is flamable

No borax is non-flammable. But nail polish remover is flammable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"