What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campy SyFy channel looking stuff, i haven't seen it before and the effects have dated really badly while the dialogue is as clunky as it gets while the action is bland and awkward.

2/10

Ok, I don't care, popular opinion can often be sheep mentality, but like I said, each to their own.

I don't see why, if all you bring to the table is copying and pasting someone else's style isn't impressive.

your opinion. I thought the film was great and the downplay is hilarious...

your opinion. I thought the film was great and the downplay is hilarious...

Your opinion also, there are no facts here, I think the overhyping of it is hilarious and I don't get why it seems to bother you so much, I mean we could do this all day man and I'm still not gonna give a **** whether you like or agree with my opinion and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

SAmw6rL.jpg

QjtihzW.png

PbNuWNx.jpg

Campy SyFy channel looking stuff, i haven't seen it before and the effects have dated really badly while the dialogue is as clunky as it gets while the action is bland and awkward.

2/10
Did you mean to use the sequel's poster? Effects is one thing I had no issue with in Del Toro's movie, but I've read description like this for the sequel he wasn't directly involved with.

Your opinion also, there are no facts here, I think the overhyping of it is hilarious and I don't get why it seems to bother you so much, I mean we could do this all day man and I'm still not gonna give a **** whether you like or agree with my opinion and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Neither I care about your opinion which is heavily influenced by your bias. I'm unbiased, this is called a personal preference.

Neither I care about your opinion which is heavily influenced by your bias. I'm unbiased, this is called a personal preference.

I'm not biased, and the arrogance to claim you are, I didn't like the film or rate it as anything special, deal with it.

Neither I care about your opinion. this is called a personal preference.
YIKES. Dude, opinions are opinions, nobody is biased in not enjoying a different take on a character, or homages to the work of a better director.
This is a movie title I haven't heard in a long time. I used to like the spin-off show.

The plot is pretty much a Hallmark Channel movie but Anne Hathaway is charming, beautiful and for the most part likable in the lead, while Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci could do their roles with their eyes closed, easy watch entertainment.

6/10

Trolls World Tour (hey I liked it)
Reel Steel (love the boxing robots)
Lake Placid (Betty White is a hoot)

Oh man,Lake Placid is hilarious, my wife and I love that film - and Betty White has such great lines.

Reel Steel is a lot better than many folks think - it's pretty much Rocky with Robots, but still good fun.

new-poster-for-millie-bobby-browns-sherlock-holmes-inspired-film-enola-holmes3

Enola Holmes (2020)

Saw this today, not bad. MBB really carries it because the story real meanders around. She's turning into a terrific actress.

Okay the film I just finished ( day off and wife is out of town)....The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Love this film, have seen it many times and was thrilled to hear that in an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Sam Jackson's said that his favorite character he's played is his character from that film.
As mid 90s no brainers action flick with plenty of humour it's tough to beat.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"