• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

10.9 - Patriot - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

My Aquaman history is a little rusty, but wasn't he married to someone else before Mera?

well seeing how he has has a costume look and a more military look with a simple eyepatch look. i think sv will take the eye patch simple look.

'Smallville' Exclusive: Aquaman gets hitched!

by Michael Ausiello
Categories: News, Scoop, Smallville
Elena-Satine_320.jpg
Image Credit: Todd Williamson/WireImage.com; Michael Courtney/The CW

Aquaman is officially off the market. When the H20-based Justice Leaguer (as played by Alan Ritchson) returns to Smallville next month, he’ll be a married man. The lucky bride? Classic DC Comics undersea queen Mera!
Actress Elena Satine—whose credits include guest stints on Cold Case and Melrose Place 2.0—will play the role of Mera.
The newlyweds will turn up in this season’s Tom Welling-helmed ninth episode.
Who’s going to be the first to congratulate the happy couple in the comments section! BTW, sources confirm to me exclusively that there are still a few items available on their registry at Barg’N-Mart. No pressure though.

At first I thought it was Hillary Duff.

Awesome! This episode will be epic :D

This awesome So with Mera as his wife does that mean that Arthur discovered his true lineage as The King of Atlantis ? Which is why he isn't acting like Aquabro anymore?

Unless...Mera acts like a Surfer girl too. :oldrazz:

Aquabro never came across the type that would get hitched, at least not before the others. Maybe I just haven't been giving him enough credit. :o

She looks kinda like Kat Dennings.

As long as the nail the chemistry Mera has with Arthur, I'll be very pleased .
774pxbrightestday060190.jpg

brightestday07017.jpg

I just hope they don't kill her. Since they said AC will be darker, and Deathstroke being in the episode, I think they might do something like that here. Hope I'm wrong cuz I like Mera a lot and it will be complete bullcrap if they do that.

I'm glad Arthur's married to Mera, I'm going to assume that a Darker Aquaman is referring to the character's growth development from the goof Aquabro personality to the more serious badass King of Atlantis .

BTW great casting choice for Mera. I'm hoping both her and Arthur are wearing their trademark costumes from the comics.

Damn, this episode is sounds huge with it being Justice League-centered as well as Deathstroke and Mera being introduced. This could be epic stuff, I wonder whose writing it?

^^ John Chisholm. Who wrote Checkmate.

AC comes back as the King of Atlantis ?

Bad Ass

:woot:

If true

Great news of mera's casting. I hope she does well. Can't wait to see storyline for her and ac.

Mera is gonna be played by Elena Satine.

Who has been rumored and considered for playing Mary Jane in the Spider-Man reboot.

85667617.jpg

I still want her as Mary Jane but I am very happy she's gonna be on Smallville as well.

I still have no clue why they chose Emma Stone for Gwen Stacy, she was perfect for MJ. Gwen was always boring to me. Yeah, I'm very glad too that Mera will be on Smallville. Again - i just hope they don't kill her.

Mera is gonna be played by Elena Satine.

Who has been rumored and considered for playing Mary Jane in the Spider-Man reboot.

85667617.jpg

I still want her as Mary Jane but I am very happy she's gonna be on Smallville as well.

:wow::hrt:

Well for spidey they want to go in diffdrent direction. Plus it would be nice for gwen to have her time. Now sure iwanted stone for mj too. But I have seen what stone is as a blonde and she looks good. Plus I am sure she will be fine. As for mj, their is plenty actresses out there who could do the role well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"