9.12 - Legends - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mikelus

Intellectualis
Reaction score
Written By: Geoff Johns
Directed By: Tom Welling
Guest Stars: Michael Shanks (Carter Hall/Hawkman), Brent Stait (Kent Nelson/Doctor Fate), Britt Irvin (Courtney Whitmore/Stargirl), Phil Morris (John Jones/Martian Manhunter)

UPDATED 11/9/09: Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello has revealed that Pam Grier (Jackie Brown) will be appearing in this and several other episodes as Amanda Waller. Waller is a major player in the comics and is frequently associated with the organizations Checkmate and the Suicide Squad.

UPDATED 10/23/09: All of the series' regular cast except for Callum Blue (Zod) appears in this episode.

UPDATED 10/22/09: The guest cast is assumed but not confirmed, as Johns has stated that the extension to 2 parts was to ensure that "Hawkman, Dr. Fate, and Stargirl are done right."
- "PattyLaurie" has said that Lois will be appearing in the second part.

source: Kryptonsite

Last edited:
might actually be episode 12 I believe. Society will be 11, legends 12, and persuasion bumped to 13.

I think the JSA 2-parter is going to be the huge landmark of season 9 .

oh totally from the looks of things. I said it last night CW would be so smart to air society and legends back to back and an EVENT night. We could get some great ratings numbers out of that with the right promotions and all that. But they will likely be aired apart.

Looking forward to this 2 parter alot :up:

Can't wait until we get episode stills, a trailer and preview clips from "Society" and "Legends"! Too bad we have to wait until the winter hiatus.:csad:

oh i know it should be great once we get those first looks into how the episodes is going to look like. Maybe we can get lucky and someone get some spy set photos from filming starting next week. I have seen a few pics from some spies from some early episodes filming this year.

Thanks to Gottara from DI for finding this
Kristin on E!

Gil in Phoenix: Am I sensing a Chloe-Oliver pairing on Smallville?
No. My Smallville source says that's not in the cards. Source also says: "The two-part Justice Society episode is going to make Superman fans, no actually comic book fans. LOSE. THEIR. S--T." You have been warned.

Oh my f**k!

that's exciting!

Really?
clear.gif
:yay:

i know everything we been hearing for society/legends sounds great. I cant wait to see if we get a jsa villain, what is the episodes plot going to. Hopefully with the episodes starting production next week some more details will come out.

If this episode is anything less than perfect, Im gonna be furious!!!

Not since Justice I've ever been so hype for an episode....

thanks to gottara from di for finding this
kristin on e!

gil in phoenix: Am i sensing a chloe-oliver pairing on smallville?
no. My smallville source says that's not in the cards. Source also says: "the two-part justice society episode is going to make superman fans, no actually comic book fans. Lose. Their. S--t." you have been warned.

Oh my f**k!
hot.

Found this on Kryptonsite's Spoilers page (http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm)

UPDATED 11/9/09: Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello has revealed that Pam Grier (Jackie Brown) will be appearing in this and several other episodes as Amanda Waller. Waller is a major player in the comics and is frequently associated with the organizations Checkmate and the Suicide Squad.

This is great news!

wow Pam Grier playing Amanda Waller! 3-4 episodes even better!

Wonder why Waller is coming to Metropolis?

Tempted to post pics of Pam Grier in appreciation. Thank you Smallville. Don't mess this up.

OMG!!!:wow: What a huge casting choice for Smallville!

Pam Grier is like the Queen when it comes to playing badass female roles. She's gonna own as Amanda Walker, I have no doubt in my mind!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"