9.12 - Legends - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I did really like shanks interview, nice details he talked about for the episodes. Also i to wonder what will be the villain for the two parter. Sure waller is probably going to be a factor since she is in the legends part. But i wonder what is the jsa villain we are getting. I dont really know much of jsa villains so i dont know who would be the best. I too when i first saw the image thought it looked more like a storyboard/concept artwork then a real photo. It just looked a bit fake like. But the hawkman suit looks extremely good. So totally cant wait to see fate and stargirl's.

and way better than this costume..
hawkman.png

OMG...that's extremely awesome LOL

that 70s thing was so cheesy.
True... But if you was like me, A comic book movie fanboy of ten years old in a world where a new superhero movie DIDN'T come out almost every other week, Like they do now, It was very cool.:yay:

oh totally for back in its time it was good. But for me being a kid of the 80s and seeing in as a teenager/young adult now its to goofy. I am like that when i seen reruns of the adam west batman show. For example why the hell was everything in the bat cave labeled?

how were you a kid in the 80s and a teenager now? lol if you were born in 89 an only a kid in the 80s for a year you would already be 20 lol

i was born in 85 lol, so technically i was only 5 when 80s ended. But i remember various things from then. Plus all the 90s stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"