9.12 - Legends - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ahhh i would watch Pam Grier in anything

They had almost all of her old movies for $5.99. I'm tempted to buying a few :woot:

pamgrier15.jpg

pamgrier.jpg

pam-grier-bikini-pam-grier-swimsuit.jpg

Maybe it was...though that doesn't seem as big a deal as the tv movie announcement.

Maybe it was the Pandora clip?

i think it was the pandora clip, i havent seen any other news on his site.

I hope the transition between episode 11 and episode 12 is smooth and not noticable. I wonder if they will edit the episodes so it could be seen more as a tv movie rather than 2 episodes back to back.

I don't think that CW will end Smallville this season. I think all it proves is they have a somewhat new hope for Smallville and are willing to give it that push.

Plus it also kinda gives us hope for a two-part series finale right at the end of the possible season 10 right?

Wow, 4 pages of comments on the main page, without a majority of them screaming words of "Bastardization" or "Teh Suck!"

Nice :up:

Yeah seriously, and did you see the %'s for the Season 10 poll that they have on the main page? SHH might explode from all of this Smallville coverage in such a short period of time ;)

Yea the episodes were directed ep 11 glen winters, and ep 12 tom welling. They will probably either just air as two separate episodes back to back on jan 29th as "TV MOVIE EVENT" from the cw. Or for the first airing aired seemlessly together with one opening credits and the crew/guest cast names at the start and all that. Then in future reairing be two separate episodes and all that. Think of the pilot and episode 2 for smallville. They were aired together when show premeired and were connected nicely together. But then in future reairings were two totally separate episodes. They are still two different episodes, and will be that. With the season being 22 episodes and all that. now with airing the episodes together. We are probably going to get an extra week of reruns between episodes 15-22 airing time. Or the season will end a week earlier then normal.

oops my mistake its been 9 yrs so i forgot. But yea cant wait to see how the two parter ends up looking and all that.

As for season 10 with how the season has been increasing for the past 4 weeks, and doing well for crappy friday nights, and giving cw something to like on fridays. I think things will be good for 10th season.

Some quotes from michael shanks on Hawkman's look and being directed by welling:
Originally quotes can be found at his official website.

He is currently filming his episodes of Smallville, advising the audience that "those of you doing the 'suave Michael' photo shoot later on, I can't shave... I'm working on Smallville right now and Hawkman has a beard and he's old and grizzled. Somewhere along the line I went from being a young ingénue to being old and grizzled."

» Still on the subject of Smallville, Michael revealed that his character will not be costumed as the traditional bare-chested Hawkman because "the way that they're doing the wings for the character, and the flying rig, they have to use this practical harness, so they had to build a breastplate to hide all the strapping and stuff... so no bare-chested Hawkman."

» And further on the costume, "the wing-span is thirteen feet. I thought it was ten and... I was talking to Tom Welling, who's directing the second episode, and I said 'How are you going to do this, dude? 'Cos it's pretty... I take up a lot of space. When I turn, I knock crap over! I said 'have you seen me in this outfit?' He said 'No'. I said 'Maybe you should, 'cos I'm like ten feet across.' They grabbed a tape measure and measured it and it's thirteen feet across. So it's twice my height, width-wise, that's how much space I take up. So, good luck other actors getting into that shot!"

» "The show's a lot of fun, everybody's really great. Tom Welling's really tall, which I didn't know, he's like 6'3". And I'm supposed to be intimidating him? Yeah, good luck on that one!"​

Daniel Jackson with wings & flying around. Me being a Stargate fan can't wait to see that :hehe:

"...Tom Welling's really tall, which I didn't know, he's like 6'3". And I'm supposed to be intimidating him? Yeah, good luck on that one!"

Great interview! Love the above quote.

Shucks. Was hoping for some bare-chested Michael Shanks goodness.

Yea it would have been interesting to see them pull off that look for hawkman. but all these wings talk have me super interested to see how this will look.

Yes he does. I think he's just a really good-looking in general, so the prospect of getting him shirtless on the show was a happy thought.

Fingers crossed for some good arm action. ;)

Just posted this over in the season 9 spoilers thread, but i might has well put it here too.

So i was just reading on another page that the site voices from krypton is reporting that the two parter Jsa(society/legends) 2hr event has been pushed back from jan 29th to feb 5th. I dont know if this is totally official yet, i havent seen any other pages talking about it. My guess with the two parter being bumped to feb 5th with episode 10 disciple likely to take the jan 29th slot now. Is probably due to after the two parter which is episodes 11 and 12 there is only ten more episodes left in the season. So they probably wanted to be able to stretch out those 10 episodes to air between feb-may some how.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did bump it back a week. That puts the movie into the February sweeps period, and they probably figure that all the buzz and excitement will be a ratings boost so they might as well take advantage of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"