A Good Reporter Makes Stories Great: Rachel Brosnahan IS Lois Lane

I think she has a good snap to her and comes across as strong and independent and also very cute and Lovable.

Sonoya Mizuno

121393-11.jpg

Eddie is choosing violence today.

Naomi Scott has been my choice for awhile. Plus, she's of South Asian descent if the rumor is true of this incarnation of the character being written with an Asian-American actress in mind.

Jessica Henwick , a WB in house actress would be interesting.
She was up for the sister role in Shang Chi, and was last scene in Matrix .
She's also around the right age to start, 29 or early 30s by the time filming starts.

Jessica-Henwick-Unforgettable-Gala-GettyImages-1358523317-H-2021.jpg

jessica-henwick-posing-for-the-laterals-magazine-january-2022-issue-06.jpg

images

She's got alot of credits actually and was also up for Rey in the Star Wars films.
Jessica Henwick - IMDb

Last edited:
Jessica Henwick , a WB in house actress would be interesting.
She was up for the sister role in Shang Chi, and was last scene in Matrix .
She's also around the right age to start, 29 or early 30s by the time filming starts.

Jessica-Henwick-Unforgettable-Gala-GettyImages-1358523317-H-2021.jpg

jessica-henwick-posing-for-the-laterals-magazine-january-2022-issue-06.jpg

images

She's got alot of credits actually and was also up for Rey in the Star Wars films.
Jessica Henwick - IMDb
I have her and Daisy on my short list with Rachel in the mix as well.

I've favoured Jessie Buckley for the role for a while now.

screenshot-2020-09-13-at-15.59.08.png

Will Amy Adams return?

I’d prefer a recast. She’d do a great job if they wrote her character differently but she and Cavill have no chemistry.

Jessica Henwick is right there. ;)

It says something that Amy ****ing Adams can't get chemistry out of a scene partner. :o

I'm partial to Michelle Monaghan but won't complain if we get Anne Hathaway or Rose Byrne.

One thing for sure is the actress should not be younger than Cavill.

I'm partial to Michelle Monaghan but won't complain if we get Anne Hathaway or Rose Byrne.

Superman will be in his 40's by the time this film starts shooting... Damn where has the time gone. Oh yeah:

superman_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtCvHRLdkw_F7uLicb5KqEr2iCVp8u1X8dR0oEWclTQY.jpg

Jessica Henwick is right there. ;)

It says something that Amy ****ing Adams can't get chemistry out of a scene partner. :o

I think Snyder, Goyer, and Terrio are the ones to blame for that. I’ve never seen a team so committed to writing a bland love interest.

Anne Hathaway would be perfect. Now more than ever, I think she’d be an amazing (if distracting) choice.

So in terms of the soft reboot “rules”… ;nd

Does a different actor playing Lois help the audience disassociate the new continuity from the prior (Snyder) continuity? I.e., if Lois isn’t married/engaged to Clark, doesn’t have a child with him, or maybe doesn’t even know the secret identity, the audience won’t be confused because Lois is now played by Anne Hathaway (or whomever). Different Lois = different backstory — notwithstanding that the same actor is playing Supes. Yes…?

Will Amy Adams return?
Adams has said she still wants to play Lois lane whenever she was asked over the years so I assume they will probably bring her back.

It would be cool to see a woman of colour like Henwick or Scott as Lois in the coates superman film though.

I hope she comes back. I liked her Lois. I’d be surprised if they recast her tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"