Agent Carter Agent Carter General Discussion Thread - Part 1

so when does season 2 premiere?

And whenever ABC decides not to renew, does the show have a future on Netflix?
It'll probably premiere in January like season 1 did.

As for Netflix, maybe

Here's a link to some information on the comic book version of Reggie Austin's character, scientist Jason Wilkes. I'm curious how they'll use him in the show.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix5/wilkesjason.htm

wilkesjason2.jpg

Also, Currie Graham is playing a character named Calvin Chadwick, who is supposed to be Whitney Frost's husband. Since the show's creators recently mentioned that they were including a version of the Secret Empire this season as villains, I'm betting that Chadwick will be a big player in the Secret Empire. His character will probably be an amalgamation of various Secret Empire-affiliated people:

latest

latest

250px-Secret_empire_-_tales_to_astonish_081.png

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned or seen this yet, but Team Carter won the Dubsmash Wars charity event, raising over $79,000 vs Team Shield's just over $75,000.

Also, Currie Graham is playing a character named Calvin Chadwick, who is supposed to be Whitney Frost's husband. Since the show's creators recently mentioned that they were including a version of the Secret Empire this season as villains, I'm betting that Chadwick will be a big player in the Secret Empire. His character will probably be an amalgamation of various Secret Empire-affiliated people:

His last name is most definitely taken from Hesperus and Cheer Chadwick, who interestingly used the Mad-Bombs in the comics, which we saw last season on the show. Other members of the Secret Empire who are interesting to note are:
- Baron Zemo (it was Helmut in the comics, but maybe we could get Heinrich after all?)
- Lloyd Bloch/Nefarius who is thought to be related to Giuletta Nefaria/Madame Masque, who we know we'll be getting this season under her other name Whitney Frost.
- Richard Nixon/Number One (while never explicitly stated in the comics, it was hinted at and confirmed by Steve Englehart that Number One was intended to secretly be the president.)
- Gabe Jones, of the howling commandos. He infiltrated the Secret Empire, and this is his most celebrated solo assignment.

.. so how much of period los angeles will feature in the new season? Any historical figures to be featured?

So I was not able to watch Agent Carter up until this past week, and I must say that I am very impressed. It had some genuinely great moments. Chief Dooley quickly became one of my favorite characters in the MCU.

YES got my Agent Carter Pop! I'll post pics later

Here she is!
VgU8XHZ.jpg

6ni2s3X.jpg

I want to put this behind her. Made the I.d. last season
ffWZqqf.png

Or his inner character that he's actually playing on this show. :o

If he does I hope he uses his foot instead of his hand

That is a very cohesive display that goes with the clock and seems like it could blend right in adding a bit of liveliness to a room. It's very good.

Last edited:
I want to make the SSR and Shield Eagle symbols as Sconce lights for the wall

So they cast Ken Marino as a villain, which is a weird role for Marino since he's known more for playing d-bags.

So they cast Ken Marino as a villain, which is a weird role for Marino since he's known more for playing d-bags.

you really can't see him playing the son of Silvermane?

being a D-bag and villain can go hand-in-hand quite well

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"