Agent Carter Agent Carter General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Made a few SSR avvys, I'll post them tomorrow some time.

Agent Carter s2 will start January 5th with a 2-hour premiere:
https://twitter.com/TheMarvelReport/status/666372131601686528

First official photo from S2
140598_0607c-720x1080.jpg

damn that girl's pastey
hopefully she gets some sun out in LA

Marvel's Agent Carter Season 2 Promo

[YT]Qeea6Xr6W2g[/YT]

Wish it were more than a winter break fill in tho

I don't
I think it works well as a concise little series, that british style short-run
22 or 23 episodes would make the story drag, at least last year's story would've suffered from being that long

I don't
I think it works well as a concise little series, that british style short-run
22 or 23 episodes would make the story drag, at least last year's story would've suffered from being that long
The show works with it being a very condensed series since stretching it out anymore would make for a dull show with lots of exposition and filler.

I've seen two different commercials for this today and it's been glorious.

From the end of first season to the start of season 2, anyone know how long after it is? I want to get the time frame.

New promo tonight said the premier is not Jan 19. Probably pushed back because the State of the Union is Jan 12.

New promo tonight said the premier is not Jan 19. Probably pushed back because the State of the Union is Jan 12.

Is not Jan 19? :huh: I thought it is now Jan 19.

Does that mean that Agents of SHIELD will also return later then, or does it mean that Agent Carter will slightly overlap with the return of AoS?

jan 19th is correct.

it was originally the first week of january.. and was pushed back 2 weeks

Does that mean that Agents of SHIELD will also return later then, or does it mean that Agent Carter will slightly overlap with the return of AoS?
The first two episodes are being shown as a 2 hour premiere (I believe). There was going to be a week break during the State of the Union address no matter what. So I think the shift in premiere date now occurring after the state of the union would offset the return of AOS by just 2 weeks at most. they could also opt to make the season finale of AC be eps 9 & 10 combined which would then only offset AOS's return by a week.

I'd be surprised if they tried to overlap the two.

That's just my current take on it at the moment though. We'll probably have to just wait and see how the schedule plays out as AC starts up.

Sneak Peek clip:

https://youtu.be/xKTEbS8Im_o

Edit: Also, last nights' SHIELD confirmed that it would be returning on March 8th, so I'll retract/modify what I said above in that... unless they double up some other sets of episodes somewhere else, there will be some overlap with SHIELD because by 3/8 Carter will still have the last 2 episodes still to air (it is 10 episodes this season, right?). What they could do, is have a 2 hour finale for Agent Carter in the first two blocks of the night and then have SHIELD's return be in the 3rd hour?

Last edited:
Sneak Peek clip:

https://youtu.be/xKTEbS8Im_o

Edit: Also, last nights' SHIELD confirmed that it would be returning on March 8th, so I'll retract/modify what I said above in that... unless they double up some other sets of episodes somewhere else, there will be some overlap with SHIELD because by 3/8 Carter will still have the last 2 episodes still to air (it is 10 episodes this season, right?). What they could do, is have a 2 hour finale for Agent Carter in the first two blocks of the night and then have SHIELD's return be in the 3rd hour?

Ha ha that's great, Peggy and Jarvis are awesome!

Just finished Jessica Jones for the second time and started rewatching Agent Carter. I honestly think I like agent carter more; they're both excellent, but everything about Agent Carter clicks with me. I love the setting, the music, and the supporting cast especially. For some reason I think Cheif Dooley is my favorite character in the entire show, and one of my favorite characters in the MCU as a whole.
All in all I think Agent Carter is severely underrated, and if you're reading this and haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet, do so immediately.

Just re-watching the first season at the moment, it really is awesome stuff, one of the best things Marvel has done for me, being short meant it kept a lot of its quality and didn't have any filler, it was all important stuff.

Peggy and Jarvis are awesome together as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"