Reaction score
Last time on the Last Spacebender:

Space Mom,
34fd440c24a6e4d40cf2ffea453806c7466d07c4.gifv

space flip,
8f0c3b49a9a0db2cca956395134e3d61aa357765.gifv

space whale.
1687323222268c6f8abdf3ef0a09dbef7352bf16.gifv

Now time for Episode 4 of Burn Notice...

bf3ae4b98207f2ae434abf2d71f0bf11480cd148.gifv

Liked this episode probably best? I don't know.

I've come to accept what I like about this show. Hera is fantastic (need more), Sabine is great (really good acting from Natasha), Huyang is always a delight, and I dig the two not-Jedi (both were rather good this week). Everything else, from the plotting, pacing, look, and Ahsoka, is blah, so next week's probably not going to be my favorite. But hey, at least I get to see nightmare fuel Anakin. And to think, he wasn't this scary as Vader...

That de-aging... no bueno.

Probably the best episode thus far simply because something of importance actually happened, and we're not futzin' around for 30 minutes. Still has a lot of really dumb writing. Plotting and dialogue are atrocious, but most of the acting is good. Dawson is a chore to watch, but I really like Bordizzo. She's really the only thing keeping my interest.

Liked this one best, felt like stuff was happening, even though the map stuff felt goofy as hell how they handled it. But Bordizzo got some good moments and Hera remains a very natural continuation from her animated counterpart. But man, that ending. Feel like I should be feeling things with it, but I don't. Instead of seeing two characters I've watched a lot of episodes with sort of reuniting, it just felt like a stranger and a creepy doll.

Liked this one best, felt like stuff was happening, even though the map stuff felt goofy as hell how they handled it. But Bordizzo got some good moments and Hera remains a very natural continuation from her animated counterpart. But man, that ending. Feel like I should be feeling things with it, but I don't. Instead of seeing two characters I've watched a lot of episodes with sort of reuniting, it just felt like a stranger and a creepy doll.
It's weird. I watched TCW from the start. Seeing Anakin and Ahsoka together should be so cool. But it's so clearly not Skyguy and Snips, and I suffer.

Guess they felt they had to pull out the Tron Legacy deaging CGI.
It's weird. Obi-Wan was clearly their biggest success, but they treated it almost like an elseworld thing they didn't have to really spend money on. And while that hurt some aspects, it helped others.

Here, they expensive things they do to make this "canon" are such bad decisions. :doh:

I am enjoying the Hayden resurgence. He was never a great Anakin, but the abuse sucked. He doesn't deserve the flowers from an acting POV, but I'll gladly watch him recieve them. Just with his real face.

Instead of seeing two characters I've watched a lot of episodes with sort of reuniting, it just felt like a stranger and a creepy doll.
Every one of these SW shows on D+ needs to have "The SkinWalker family will return" at the end of the final episode's credits. They show up in basically every other season :o

Every one of these SW shows on D+ needs to have "The SkinWalker family will return" at the end of the final episode's credits. They show up in basically every other season :o
Grogurt.

Deep Luke.

lil Leia.

Skinwalker.

Congrats NB, you've added to the list of names we should all use.

Um why did Anakin look like a wax statue.
Because they consider this more prestigeous then Obi-Wan, so they worked their Deep Luke/Leia magic on their father. Can't wait to see Deep Padme, to complete the Skinwalkers.

But seriously, he looked great on Obi-Wan. Why mess with that?

This episode should have been LAST episode.

I think Boba had better pacing

Also I really enjoy the way Ray brings a tiredness and slight melancholy to Baylon

As mentioned last week, I wasn't expecting much from this episode given the "chase in a forest" premise that the previous episode seemed to be setting up, but surprisingly, this was my favorite one thus far.

I feel like I still know nothing about Baylon and Shin and what they're about, but I just realized this episode that I don't care - they're enjoyable villains to watch and that's all I need from them at present.

Kinda glad Marrok turned out to be nothing. None of those reveal theories sounded good to me.

The ending was cool, until WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT?!?!?! :scream:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"