Ahsoka Ahsoka: Episode 4 Spoiler Thread

They really did not need to de age Hayden THAT much. It was really overkill and distracting.

I liked the episode. Baylon continues to be interesting. I did roll my eyes when Sabine and Shin both stopped mid fight to gawk at the other guy's death. Sabine should've taken her down there.

Rude way to end the episode though. lol

I enjoyed this episode more than the previous ones, mainly because some things actually happened during it. Enjoying seeing this Sabine develop. I really like Baylan and Shin, would be cool to see them pop up in future Star Wars games somewhere. Are they new characters for the show or pre-existing? Also I've seen that guy at the end in Madam Tussaud's before. :beaming:

I didn't really watch Rebels

Is that when Ahsoka changed from fun energetic Snips into just another stuffy, stoic Jedi? Or has that only been in live action?

I didn't really watch Rebels

Is that when Ahsoka changed from fun energetic Snips into just another stuffy, stoic Jedi? Or has that only been in live action?
If I remember, yeah she was older and much more stoic in Rebels.

Ahsoka’s burned hand has to be another homage to Raiders of the Lost Ark, with obvious significance for next week’s episode.

After Luke's appearance in the Rescue scene.
Despite all the hoaky Feloni contrivances, and stiff acting, this actually felt the most like SW to me, since the OT.

SB, you don't want that. You know how badly they'll demystify it.

It's just this:

giphy.gif

Also I feel like I would have enjoyed this show if it wasn't about a map quest and if they fleshed out those bad Jedis. There's a lot of this show that is super reliant on knowing those animated shows (which I never saw) so they don't have to build character moments in the show.

I agree I don't really care for hidden maps to find a person. I think it ends up being more about the search. Then when we find what we are looking for there is no time, or episodes left to explore what we found. We end up with a rushed fight or big exposition dump to explain things. But who knows maybe Feloni can pull it off, so far the search hasn't been too bad.

LOL Ahsoka, they can't go there, will they? :funny:
7y8372.gif

7y8yhd.gif

7y84ym.gif

It doesn't work that way!:rofl:

Last edited:
That was easily the best episode yet but I'm still waiting for this show to really take off. I'm enjoying it but I want to love it and so far it still feels like not a lot has actually happened.

Ray Stevenson's presence and the use of the location were the best parts of the episode IMO and while it was pretty short, I actually thought the droid fight was pretty damn cool.

Hopefully, they do up the stakes once Thrawn is introduced.

It's disheartening seeing people celebrate the techno terror monstrosities LFL has been putting out over the last decade, and treating it like we're actually seeing these actors "come back".

No wonder Hollywood execs think they can get away with withholding money from actors and writers.

Also I feel like I would have enjoyed this show if it wasn't about a map quest and if they fleshed out those bad Jedis. There's a lot of this show that is super reliant on knowing those animated shows (which I never saw) so they don't have to build character moments in the show.
I've watched the shows from front to back. It's just pissing me off more. :funny:

They really did not need to de age Hayden THAT much. It was really overkill and distracting.

Yeah there was no need to de-age him AT ALL
Would anybody be bothered if Force Ghost Anakin looked a little older than ROTS Anakin???

Whereas, if next episode is a long conversation between live-action Ahsoka and Video Game Anakin Skywalker, I'll be very unhappy

Plus, I mean, if I was Hayden Christiansen... might be a little f***in offended lol

Best episode so far. I really liked the lightsaber fights in this.
Seeing Anakin was cool but he did not look good.

Yeah there was no need to de-age him AT ALL
Yeah not a fan, I would have preferred Christensen as is now.
Yet Lucas made a point the "real" Anakin was before he turned, and that's how he forever exists as a force-ghost. Filoni is likely just trying to honor that vision .

Unfortunately like with Tarkin, Leia, Luke, the tec. just isn't there and all comes off uncanny.
7ycivj.gif
:shock

Though this was Filoni's contrived world-within-worlds, so really he could just give it his own rules anyway, and (still could) have an aged Anakin appear.
Hopefully it's just how Ahsoka first perceives him (as she last saw him) for the chapter end cliff-hanger, then when it picks up, it switches to how she would imagine him in real time, and they have Christensen appear as is.

Last edited:
Awesome episode

I really like Baylon. Dude doesn’t come off as a straight evil villain but just a guy doing whatever it takes to reach his goal. You can definitely tell he’s walking a line between Jedi & Sith

Damn shame that Marrok ended up being nobody but I am interested to see just WTF he was

And that last scene seeing Anakin & Ahsoka reunited in live action! Talk about ending an episode leaving us wanting more

Agree with everything.

Fantastic episode. Absolutely love the Filoni touch.

Yeah not a fan, I would have preferred Christensen as is now.
Yet Lucas made a point the "real" Anakin was before he turned, and that's how he forever exists as a force-ghost. Filoni is likely just trying to honor that vision .

Unfortunately like with Tarkin, Leia, Luke, the tec. just isn't there and all comes off uncanny.

Though this was Filoni's contrived world-within-worlds, so really he could just give it his own rules anyway, and (still could) have an aged Anakin appear.
Hopefully it's just how Ahsoka first perceives him (as she last saw him) for the chapter end cliff-hanger, then when it picks up, it switches to how she would imagine him in real time, and they have Christensen appear as is.
How old do you think Hayden looks?

Great episode overall, especially after the filler one last week. Baylan was the MVP, easily. So refreshing to see a dark Jedi who isn’t just a cackling lunatic or an impetuous manchild. Goddamn, I know I keep saying it but I’m really going to miss Ray. Such an incredible talent. I also really dig that armor they gave him.

Manakin Skywalker would fit right in with CGI abominations in The Flash. Though I suppose they need to do something to distract you from Hayden’s acting so maybe it was the right call. Not looking forward to seeing more of him next week but hopefully it won’t take up the whole episode. It’s a tad annoying that they have a talent like Lars Mikkelsen at their disposal (playing an awesome villain, no less) and we haven’t even gotten to him yet but they found a way to shoehorn in Hayden already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"