Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

A week earlier then I expected. Nice.

And they finally released Sabine with the lightsaber officially. So I can use it as an avatar. :D

Also, definitely looks like that other force user is using a saber very similar to Kanan's.

A week earlier then I expected. Nice.

And they finally released Sabine with the lightsaber officially. So I can use it as an avatar. :D

Also, definitely looks like that other force user is using a saber very similar to Kanan's.
Ah, that will look good on you. :cwink:

Also, the best spoilers, Lego spoilers, are starting to hit.

Jacen is in this, and Quarrie, the Mon Cal designer of the B-wing, return.

F0xIqx4aQAAhmcL

The incels are gonna love this trailer.

I admit this looks pretty good but I wonder how accessible it will be for people like me who haven’t watched any of the animated shows. I know who the character is but have no connection to her backstory

This looks… much more cinematic than I was expecting. Much better use of The Volume, as well. Dave Filoni and company definitely seem to have put the work into this.

Eric from Blind Wave is going to have a field day breaking this trailer down. :funny:

Can’t wait!

I admit this looks pretty good but I wonder how accessible it will be for people like me who haven’t watched any of the animated shows. I know who the character is but have no connection to her backstory

I was wondering that myself for those who never watched any of the animated shows.

Hopefully Filoni makes it like how the original Star Wars felt, where you're dropped into this world that has a history but can follow along. Though, that had Luke whose fresh eyes you were seeing the world through (also like Ezra in Rebels and Ashoka in Clone Wars), and there doesn't seem to be that kind of character in this.

Last edited:
Watching this trailer again on a bigger screen, honestly, this feels closer to movie-level than the other Disney+ Star Wars productions. Might just be the shots they've chosen here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"