Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Could he be Pellaeon? Would make sense for him to appear here with Thrawn being introduced at some point.
If he is indeed playing a villainous admiral that ISN'T Thrawn, it would be a huge tease for him not to be. With the silver hair and beard he's sporting now, he's got the perfect look for Pellaeon, especially next to a *knock on wood* lanky Lars Mikkelson as Thrawn.

If he is indeed playing a villainous admiral that ISN'T Thrawn, it would be a huge tease for him not to be. With the silver hair and beard he's sporting now, he's got the perfect look for Pellaeon, especially next to a *knock on wood* lanky Lars Mikkelson as Thrawn.
Anyone else would just be wrong. I just wish we could get him confirmed already so I can stop worrying that they'll screw up this incredibly obvious casting.

Last edited:
Speaking of Ahsoka, I got her Black Series action figures based on the Mandalorian version from Wal-Mart. The likeness to Rosario Dawson is uncanny.

shang-tsung-it-has-begun.gif

This is where the fun begins. Honestly, this is the Disney project I've been the most excited about. Ahsoka is my absolute favorite Star Wars character, so the fact that she's getting her own show just makes me super giddy.

Great, the Star Wars show universe is going to be a lot bigger in the not-too-distant future.

Took me a while to realize what the show's working title "Stormcrow" was a reference to. Gandalf is also referred to as Stormcrow. I'm sticking with my theory that we're going from Ahsoka the Grey in Mando to Ahsoka the White during the ending of Rebels. :cwink:

Took me a while to realize what the show's working title "Stormcrow" was a reference to. Gandalf is also referred to as Stormcrow. I'm sticking with my theory that we're going from Ahsoka the Grey in Mando to Ahsoka the White during the ending of Rebels. :cwink:
Haha, love it :up::cool::D

I guess for the most part Star Wars is going to be TV now. That's what I got from that article at least. Not exactly sure how to feel about that.

Personally, I tend to connect more with Marvel / Star Wars, etc. on TV than with the movies, so I'm pretty excited they're building out the universes on Disney+.

I guess for the most part Star Wars is going to be TV now. That's what I got from that article at least. Not exactly sure how to feel about that.

Same.

Star Wars is first and foremost a theatrical communal experience and while I enjoy these smaller stories, I hope they find a compelling story to bring it back to where it belongs as well.

What's unknown about Ahsoka is her fate in the sequel trilogy as we only heard her voice in Rise of Skywalker.

I'm happy that Ahsoka is getting longer Lekku, but mostly so people stop complaining about it, and we can focus on the story.

Hera was shown in the exclusive footage for the show at Celebration.

The first teaser trailer for the Ahsoka on Disney+ was released at Star Wars Celebration 2022, featuring a first look at the characters from the Star Wars: Rebels animated series in live-action.

The footage begins with a view of Hera Syndulla and Ahsoka from behind. This is followed by a shot of what may be the interior of the Ghost, and then a hand that may be trying to use the Force to reach a cup is shown

What appears to be Ahsoka's hand touches engravings carved into the ground; and along with a close-up of a droid who bears a strong resemblance to Huyang, Rosario Dawson's Ahsoka is seen removing her hood.

The teaser ends with a rear view of Sabine Wren, played by Natasha Liu Bordizzo, and the same mural of the Rebels crew which served as the ending to the Star Wars: Rebels series.

While Bordizzo's Sabine says nothing in this teaser, the shot seems to be the same moment from the series finale where Sabine says, "Ezra's out there somewhere, and it's time to bring him home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"