Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Ahsoka's Film/ TV chronology:

Clone Wars Movie
Clone Wars animated series
Rebels
Forces of Destiny
Galaxy of Adventures
Mandalorian
Book of Boba Fett
Ahsoka TV series

I think Mary Elizabeth Winstead is playing Hera.

I think Mary Elizabeth Winstead is playing Hera.
I would be totally on board with that, can't wait to get Hera and Sabine in live action (and for live action Chopper to get more than his Rogue One cameo), glad that we'll finally be following up on the Rebels finale.

Also interesting that the description mentions a droid that looks like Huyang, I wonder if we could be getting Tennant back in the role if that's who it is.

Last edited:
Ahsoka's Film/ TV chronology:

Clone Wars Movie
Clone Wars animated series
Rebels
Forces of Destiny
Galaxy of Adventures
Mandalorian
Book of Boba Fett
Ahsoka TV series
And 3 out the 6 Tales of the Jedi episodes. Can't believe much how love Ahsoka has been getting.

I can see a crossover between Ahsoka and Mandalorian where Ahsoka and the Rebels crew team up with Mandalorian, Boba Fett, and Grogu.

I can see a crossover between Ahsoka and Mandalorian where Ahsoka and the Rebels crew team up with Mandalorian, Boba Fett, and Grogu.
I mean they've been pretty open about the fact that this is all building towards a big crossover event. ;)

I mean they've been pretty open about the fact that this is all building towards a big crossover event. ;)

Filoni said in the Disney Gallery episode for Boba Fett that he wants to make the SW universe smaller.

I wonder if Ashoka visits uncanny Luke again…
tbh I liked seeing Ashoka and Luke - only it felt wrong, that this happened in the BoBF

Filoni said in the Disney Gallery episode for Boba Fett that he wants to make the SW universe smaller.
To be fair, they've been doing that by bringing back all the familiar faces, and having them work together across different shows. :)

I hope they do a better job with Hera than the twileks in the other Disney+ shows.

I was wondering why Ahsoka was suddenly trending on Twitter.

Just finished Rebels. Why is Thrawn such an anticipated character? He was nothing more than a cliche moustache twirler imho.

Oh and for the love of god: I hope they never make Hondo a live action character

Last edited:
Just finished Rebels. Why is Thrawn such an anticipated character? He was nothing than a cliche moustache twirler imho.
I'm not quite sure, but I think he's some sort of super ultra villain in the EU.

Yeah, Thrawn's been a big deal for over 30 years now going back to the pre-Disney Star Wars EU. He even predates the prequel trilogy so he's been around for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"