Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

We're getting a lot of promising shows in 2023, but this is the one I really can't wait for.
Yeah me too especially since Ahsoka will basically be a live action sequel to Rebels which to me is such a unique thing to do. I mean starting a story in animation and continuing it in live action is super dope.

I'm cautious optimistic about this series. If Done right it can be as successful as the Mandalorian. If done injustice it can fall falt like Book of Boba Fett unfortunately. Time will tell...

If there's going to be a crossover between Ahsoka and Mandalorian, I would like to see Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Ezra Bridger, and Grogu together as surviving Jedi.

Yeah, there's no way they could make it worse...

Disney: We'd like to announce the latest breakthrough technology we've developed to bring a fully-realized Luke Skywalker back to the screen, in the height of his prime:

Vbpoxb1.png

That Ben Cooper Halloween mask looks creepy with the eyeholes.

Disney: We'd like to announce the latest breakthrough technology we've developed to bring a fully-realized Luke Skywalker back to the screen, in the height of his prime:

Vbpoxb1.png
Looks like Michael Myers’s disguised as an X-Wing Fighter lol.

Vbpoxb1.png
Correction, that is not breakthrough technology, but Disney going back to OT-era practical effects, namely how they covered up Mark's severe car accident injuries for the Holiday Special:
latest

August seems good…because they really need to improve to VFX until then. The scene with Sabine and Ashoka on Bespin (?) looks like 2002

Looks great. Is Ray Winstone somebody we know? I'm not very familiar with any of the animated shows.

CG looks top notch to me.

EDIT: Stevenson! Whoops.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"