Avengers 5 General News and Discussion Thread

Rdj, Chris Evans and Scarlett should be over now in the Mcu. Most likely they are also going to retire more heroes at the end of Avengers: Secret Wars, so let those heroes have their moment.

Though Chris Evans returning as Human Torch should happen, if they plan to bring back the actors from non mcu Marvel films.

Would be funny seeing Evans with the Human Torch personality after all this time of him as Cap.

Andrew, Tobey, Tom Hardy, Hugh, Patrick and other foX-Men actors are likely to return for this and Secret Wars.

The main question is if they would bring back foX f4 eras, Wesley Snipes, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Eric Bana, the two actors that played the Punisher and Nicholas Cage as well.

When you look at all Marvel live action films released, there isn't actually not a lot of actors that played lead roles in pre mcu films.

I would really like a solo cap film showing him taking back all the stones, and he runs into Kang on one of his "trips".

So it's not being filmed back-to-back with Secret Wars?

I guess it'll be starting production by mid or late 2023?

Andrew, Tobey, Tom Hardy, Hugh, Patrick and other foX-Men actors are likely to return for this and Secret Wars.

The main question is if they would bring back foX f4 eras, Wesley Snipes, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Eric Bana, the two actors that played the Punisher and Nicholas Cage as well.

When you look at all Marvel live action films released, there isn't actually not a lot of actors that played lead roles in pre mcu films.
I think Snipes Blade would be one of the biggest returns, no matter how great Ali is it will be a dream to see Snipes Blade in MCU. I could do without those other ones.

Don't think they go another villain wins in the end of the 1st part again. Probably heroes win but screw everything up since they were just focused on beating Kang.

Don't think they go another villain wins in the end of the 1st part again. Probably heroes win but screw everything up since they were just focused on beating Kang.

They could beat Kang only to realise that Doom has been hiding in the shadows all this time and has been moving all the pieces to his advantage.

They could beat Kang only to realise that Doom has been hiding in the shadows all this time and has been moving all the pieces to his advantage.

I think they will barely beat Kang, only to find out it was just a variant and not the actual Kang. Then the real Kang comes in at the end and just obliterates them. This leads to Secret Wars.

I think they may save Doom for after Secret Wars, or tease him in the upcoming movies so he can be the big bad in Avengers 7?

Yeah, I think rushing Doom right now just to make him the main baddie of Secret Wars would be a severely bad idea. Much better to properly build him up so he can lead a post-Avengers movie after Secret Wars.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re open to any of them at the right price to make Secret Wars that much crazier. Even if just small cameos.

If this is a Multiverse movie we could get both the 80s and late 2010s cast of Dynasty. Joan Collins can finally meet Nicolette Sheridan.

It seems like Secret Wars should have had a longer buildup.

Are they gonna use it to reboot MCU?

Wolverine erased events since 1973 in Foxverse
Flash will erase his universe to let another DCUverse be born

No! fed up with re-begin again

I mean, there are going to be some serious ramifications at least. There have to be when the multiverse is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"