The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation - - Part 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mean to post my review here. Sorry. But... well there it is. It's been moved to the rate/review thread. Sorry for any spoilers in here. Feel free to delete it mods.

Do you guys think that Marvel should wait another 4 years before we see another Avengers film? Or should they cut it down by one year and have it released in 2015?

It will probably be 2015. But id rather 16 so we have more time to introduce more characters in the mcu

I'm in no rush as long as were getting quality solos and sequels.

If we wait 4 years between each Avengers film then these guys we have at the moment can only make so many. 3 would be preferable to me.

I don't care if its 15 or 16 I just want it to be as good as the 1st

I don't care if its 15 or 16 I just want it to be as good as the 1st
I know you're exaggerating on purpose but really there's no reason why it can't be as good as the 1st if it comes out in 3 years. You just get 5 times as much awesome with that system and you don't die before Avengers V. :woot: Also I think most people would want the same cast for a few films and that becomes less likely the longer you wait. Some of them are already getting on a bit! Unless you want a reboot?! :wow::csad:

Man, I'm wondering what I'm going to do for Avengers news/fix. I think it will be quite a while before there's anything substantial to see regarding where Avengers goes from here. I expect I won't be posting in this part of the forum as regularly as I used to either (I'll probably be divided between the various Avenger members movie forum sections).

Do you guys think that Marvel should wait another 4 years before we see another Avengers film? Or should they cut it down by one year and have it released in 2015?

Since they're planning to have the sequels for Thor, IM, and Cap for 2013-2014, I think it is logical to assume that they're scheduling TA2 for 2015. Given how huge TA has been, I doubt Marvel and Disney wanted the sequel to take too long to come out, like Star Trek 2 has done. I think a 4 year wait might not be good because you don't want the movie to start fading from public's consciousness, but 3 years is appropriate.

Since they're planning to have the sequels for Thor, IM, and Cap for 2013-2014, I think it is logical to assume that they're scheduling TA2 for 2015. Given how huge TA has been, I doubt Marvel and Disney wanted the sequel to take too long to come out, like Star Trek 2 has done. I think a 4 year wait might not be good because you don't want the movie to start fading from public's consciousness, but 3 years is appropriate.

Well a recent interview from quesada said they we're looking to do more tent pole character films. So I assume that means intro-ing new ones too. Marvel won't survive with just doing sequels. And 2013 is already booked, and 2014 has cap, one mystery film, and possibly antman

Last edited:
Well a recent interview from quesada said they we're looking to do more tent pole character films. So I assume that means intro-ing new ones too. Marvel won't survive with just doing sequels. And 2013 is already booked, and 2014 has cap, one mystery film, and possibly antman

Of course not, but right now it is much better for Marvel to make sequels for established characters like IM, Thor, and Cap then making new solo movies. Although I'd love to see BP, Ms. Marvel, and other new Avengers on the big screen, I think it would be better if they postpone them after TA2, so they can show up in TA3 and perhaps served as the successors of those Avengers if they want to make more sequels.

Id disagree, some characters might need the hype off of the current avengers wave. incase it dies out

Id disagree, some characters might need the hype off of the current avengers wave. incase it dies out
Which is why Marvel should have just gone ahead and used Giant man and Wasp. I think if you CAN'T get your act togehter on a property then give it back

... Yeah, no one else has owned antman and wasp to my knowledge... And they can't give it back to themselves

Still no difference when marvel promises not to use the characters until after the movie is out.

I *think* what he means is that *Edgar Wright* should have relinquished his involvement, if he wasn't going to do a movie *right now*.

Which, since I think just throwing Pym and Jan into the Avengers would have been an *awful* move. . .

I *think* what he means is that *Edgar Wright* should have relinquished his involvement, if he wasn't going to do a movie *right now*.

Which, since I think just throwing Pym and Jan into the Avengers would have been an *awful* move. . .
Exactly. Tho if they were at least metntioned by NAME in Thor it wouldn't really have been throwing them into Avengers.
I thought the use of Pym and Vandyne in the EMH episodes were damned good compared to the Ultimates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"