The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation - - - Part 69

How would they get you to buy the DVD if they didn't have deleted scenes for you to drool over?

This movie ranks high in the 'rewatchable' list.

Loved it. Saw it five times and each time was better than the last. Why?

Wow, awesome! I just aksed you because you seem familiar here and from The Hobbit board and I stopped posting here ever since the film was released in cinemas. So now that I've seen it a few days ago, I'm catching up on the reactions of people I know, like you.

Wow, awesome! I just aksed you because you seem familiar here and from The Hobbit board and I stopped posting here ever since the film was released in cinemas. So now that I've seen it a few days ago, I'm catching up on the reactions of people I know, like you.
I couldn't do that. I'd go out of my mind lol not to mention I'm SUPPOSED to Moderate these boards lol

I couldn't do that. I'd go out of my mind lol not to mention I'm SUPPOSED to Moderate these boards lol

I can see that :oldrazz: To be fair, I'm not a regular here but I stopped posting because I didn't want to get spoilt on anything to do with the plot until I watched it first time on Bluray.

Ah I getcha :up:

Ah I getcha :up:

Cool :up: And for what it's worth, I've seen it 2 times and for me it's one of the best films I've watched. Gonna rewatch it again tomorrow - I think I could keep watching this forever.

I do the same thing, I don't join in on the discussions and read the threads until I see the film to avoid spoilers. Of course I've seen The Avengers, back in June. All that time I stayed away from all Avengers discussion hehe. I'm avoiding TDKR discussions like the plague but they are very hard to escape from...I haven't seen it yet and do not wish to be spoiled.

I do the same thing, I don't join in on the discussions and read the threads until I see the film to avoid spoilers. Of course I've seen The Avengers, back in June. All that time I stayed away from all Avengers discussion hehe. I'm avoiding TDKR discussions like the plague but they are very hard to escape from...I haven't seen it yet and do not wish to be spoiled.

Yeah, wise decision :) Stay far away from TDKR discussions, etc. and once we've seen a film, it feels so good returning to a board and catching up!

Cool :up: And for what it's worth, I've seen it 2 times and for me it's one of the best films I've watched. Gonna rewatch it again tomorrow - I think I could keep watching this forever.

Hehe wait until it's out on dvd.

*play*
*replay*
*replay*
*replay*

USA TODAY's Scott Bowles looks at the potential Oscar nominations for summer's most critically acclaimed films.

THE AVENGERS
Reception: 92% critics/96% fans

Outlook: Fair. Were it any other year, Avengers would be an Oscar shoo-in. In addition to the raves from reviewers and fans, the movie collected $618 million, making it the third-biggest film on record. Alas, the academy isn't known for its comic-book devotion, and may have to choose between superheroes.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/...ers/57258206/1

Hey,I'll be happy at least w/the recognition.:grin: :word:

Hehe wait until it's out on dvd.

*play*
*replay*
*replay*
*replay*

:hehe: I'm already doing that - it's like a ritual of mine to replay certain scenes and keep enjoying them e.g. the argument scene, final battle, Stark vs. Loki, etc.The Bluray quality is really good I think but then I am watching it on my laptop so I'm not the best person to judge!

I am trying to decide on what version of the movie I should buy. I want the 150 collector version with a prop of the tressact etc but I already have all the movies on dvd and blu ray. Just found out that Wal-Mart is gonna have a exclusive graphic novel with the blu ray pack, currently waiting to see what the store exclusives for Target and Best Buy are gonna be. Choices........ lol.

I like both really, Tho I do agree, I like what we got.

My university will be projecting The Avengers on our lawn this weekend. :cool:

I am trying to decide on what version of the movie I should buy. I want the 150 collector version with a prop of the tressact etc but I already have all the movies on dvd and blu ray. Just found out that Wal-Mart is gonna have a exclusive graphic novel with the blu ray pack, currently waiting to see what the store exclusives for Target and Best Buy are gonna be. Choices........ lol.
Well here's the Target exclusive.

http://www.target.com/p/marvel-s-th...ck-includes-90-minute-bonus-disc/-/A-14095158

It's got a bonus disc with a 90-minute BTS feature (mainly focused on using the other solo movies to build-up the Avengers, it would appear).

I think I'm gonna go for that one because I prefer more BTS stuff over special packaging or novelty comics.

This one just changes the whole tone of the opening and acts as sort of a spoiler for the end of the movie.

And considering that fury's plan worked and was the right way to go, what she said didnt even make any sense. She acted like they lost. Im glad they cut that out. It didnt fit, unless the ending was
drastically different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"