The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation - - - Part 69

Looks like the movie is coming back for one last weekend.
315017_427199330671412_123556726_n.jpg

Well I've seen it 6 times already and in two-weeks from now I'll own it on blu-ray so I'm going to pass on this .

There's speculation that they're adding something else after the credits because they're telling people to stay. They also color corrected Thanos' face so something might be different.

I like it. Its like they trick you into believing that the Hulk caused all that damage. Having said that I"m kind of glad they cut it. I like how it shows the human cost of the war. It would have been great towards the end but it's a little to depressing to end on.
I hate that it would've revealed too much and that it sort of spoils the end of the movie. Plus it keeps the awesome Thanos bookends out.

He is just the biggest troll of them all.

They might.. could be why they're telling people to stay after the credits. The Thanos thing isn't a surprise anymore, so I don't think it's that.

I'll probably go see it Sunday night or something before the holiday.

they are saying stay because after people saw thanos they left, thinking it was the only after credit scene. alot of people didn't see the other one at the very end.

Then they should simply say "See what millions saw and you may have missed" instead of ticking people off. Hopefully we should see something online spring up and give a heads up to those who don't go on Friday.

Could be an IM3 trailer or Item 47? Hey why not one last chance to make some $$$ of this badboy. Hell who knows if it works out enough it could beat Titanic domestically.

item 47 would be nice. at least something that is on the blu ray. anything else would make you wonder why the blu ray doesn't have this new thing.

You'd definitely get a fanboy spike if you announced something like it being an IM teaser or short.

I doubt they shot anything new just for this. Why would they waste the money?

One thing I'm really looking forward to get some input on is if the spearhead shot was also "censored" from the prints of this re-expanded release.

That's what they WANT you to think. :argh:

Man, they are really going all out for that #2 spot. Is it that important?

I just looooooove rewatching the scenes I love, every day! I love how Cap was having trouble with that one dude with the gun on the Helicarrier for quite some time until Iron Man came to the rescue. :funny:

I just looooooove rewatching the scenes I love, every day! I love how Cap was having trouble with that one dude with the gun on the Helicarrier for quite some time until Iron Man came to the rescue. :funny:

Cheers, I've been doing the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"