DC Films Black Adam (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierce Brosnan is Doctor Fate from what I’m hearing from a source I trust cause he’s an insider. And has always been reliable. Ryan Unicomb. He’s awesome and does talk with people a lot, I speak to him on IG. His info has always been great.

Awesome casting! Just Awesome.

He's one of my favorite OO7 actors.

8WUu.gif

0b2f4659091e6879cb48b1aada1e7552.gif

Good choice. Do we know which version is being used as yet, as by the casting, it sounds like Kent is.

Love Pierce to death and Dr. Fate has always been a pretty cool DC character. Can't wait to see what he brings to the role and hopefully this isn't the last time we get a forner Bond actor in a Marvel/DC movie, because Craig is long overdue IMO and I can still see him doing alot of great things post Bond.

The spin off potential for this is so high.

You could get a Hawks and Fate film out of this if they play it right.

Brosnan as Nabu is... Perfection.

I hope Djimon is in there somewhere. Seeing the wizard Shazam and Nabu on screen together would be such a geek out moment.

Will The Rock wear a wig for this role?
Why would he? Can't Adam be bald?

Arthur and Barry are dark haired rather than brown, and Kara might just be dark haired instead of blonde too depending on the route WB take with her.

I'm not entirely understanding their lack of blonde cast and/or characters in the DCEU though...

You could get a Hawks and Fate film out of this if they play it right.

Brosnan as Nabu is... Perfection.
Anything is possible, but if they're thinking of sequel films for individual characters, especially with Fate, you'd have thought they'd go with a slightly younger casting.

Brosnan is in his late 60's now isn't he? Would he even want to be reprising the role in another 3, 4 or even 5yrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"