First Avenger Captain America: The First Avenger Merchandise Thread.

B.A. Baracus

Sidekick
Reaction score
51co.jpg

Feel free to add any more pictures.

The Cap comic line looks pretty cool. I'll be sure to pick some up!

If anyone is looking for a cheap Cap shield to tie them over until Cap merch is released; any local halloween store has them on sale for 21.99

I'm ready for some Cap figures, I need something different after all the Iron Man 2 stuff. Hopefully Thor and Cap toys will be out around the same time.

That costume looks great. It's going to be like that in the movie I think.

If anyone is looking for a cheap Cap shield to tie them over until Cap merch is released; any local halloween store has them on sale for 21.99

I'm ready for some Cap figures, I need something different after all the Iron Man 2 stuff. Hopefully Thor and Cap toys will be out around the same time.
good Idea B.A! I need one for next to my Factory-X Mjolnir with the Iron Man half helmet on the other side. :D

The suit is growing on me more and more. I'm really liking it now.

I hope they make a few 6 inch figs like they did with the IM2 figs

I'm hoping the same thing with Thor. At least the large 12" figure for both Cap and Thor.

It's a given we will get 12" Thor and Cap. Even though Hasbro puts out the 3.75 they still make 6 and 12 for Iron Man 1 & 2.

It's just most likely going to be an exclusive to TRU or Wal-Mart or Target.

Hell, I'd be happy with just a 6" inch Cap.:hrt:

It's a given we will get 12" Thor and Cap. Even though Hasbro puts out the 3.75 they still make 6 and 12 for Iron Man 1 & 2.

It's just most likely going to be an exclusive to TRU or Wal-Mart or Target.

Hell, I'd be happy with just a 6" inch Cap.:hrt:
I can't wait to see the whole line up for both.

I'm Pretty sure we'll get a Hot Toys Captain america and possibly Red Skull.

It kills me to see these 3in figs. I'll pay the extra cash to get 6in figs. I'm hoping to get at least Thor and Captain America.

Is anyone else refusing to buy any of the small figures? I wonder if Hasbro is losing or gaining sales with these small guys.

I can't find any of the Small Thor related figures but then the closest Toys r us is 20 miles away.

I can't find any of the Small Thor related figures but then the closest Toys r us is 20 miles away.

Vartha, you'll be too old for them toys when you finally get there. :woot:

The Marvel Universe line has Thor. He's in a single pack. Or you can get him in the recent added "Greatest Battles 2 Pack." He comes with Iron Man.

Those you can find at Wal-Mart or Target.

The Marvel Universe line has Thor. He's in a single pack. Or you can get him in the recent added "Greatest Battles 2 Pack." He comes with Iron Man.

Those you can find at Wal-Mart or Target.
Not mine, I live 2 blocks north of Walmart Store #1, and I HAVE been keeping an eye out and NOTHING. I wanted the Secret wars two pack and they didn't get the Thor one.

i am going to waste so much money on this junk next year...

Come ooonnnn sixth scale.
I've been missing out on 12" figures lately. I can live without a War Machine (unless I wanna go really expensive), but I'm hoping Cap and Thor will bring it back.

I'd buy 'em in an instant, seriously. 3-3/4" just doesn't do it for me.

51co.jpg

Feel free to add any more pictures.

This specifies "comic series," but the recent pictures from the magazine suggest there will be something similar in the film, which is awesome.

the pic above looks like a downscaled version of the hasbro ML ww2 cap that came with ultimate fury, i'm hoping they do a 6inch series... wouldn't mind a movie red skull

will they make a electronic sheild too like they're doing for thor's hammer ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"