Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why Republicans have so much empathy for the unborn, but so little for the born. But most of them I suspect just want to control women. There are a few who actually care about both, but they are a minority.

Ill never be able to understand someone that could vote for something like that. How can someone want to dump toxic waste in a stream? It seems like such a malicious thing to do.

Perhaps if we made them swim in the stream with the toxic waste or drink it like innocent animals will have to do the politicians might think twice before they choose to poison animals, humans, and the ecosystem.

Ill never be able to understand someone that could vote for something like that. How can someone want to dump toxic waste in a stream? It seems like such a malicious thing to do.

Perhaps if we made them swim in the stream with the toxic waste or drink it like innocent animals will have to do the politicians might think twice before they choose to poison animals, humans, and the ecosystem.

Make them Baptize their kids in it. Surely they'll have no problem doing that...

Everything environmentally related is making me grind my teeth. I keep thinking they can't possibly go lower and then these greedy fools prove me wrong. Every. ****ing. Time.

Refugees will kill us. Mentally challenged people should still be able to get a gun though without any problems.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ans-block-mental-health-gun-control-rule.html

Well, it actually encompasses a whole host of mental disorders, all based on how the SSA defined mental disorders (link shown below). I know for partisan reasons that a lot of people probably want to limit this argument to "it prohibits violent, crazy people from owning guns," because that would make the :twisted:Republican:twisted: reversal of the rule look especially evil. But, the reality is that far more people could potentially have their rights restricted under this rule than the Dylan Roofs of the world:

https://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/12.00-MentalDisorders-Adult.htm

Unless, you actually want to argue that people on the autism spectrum, for example, are all potentially violent people who shouldn't own a gun. I mean, if they may need help handling their financial affairs, they have to be just looking for a school, church, or gay bar to shoot up!! :o

The rule didn't ban them from owning a gun.

Under the rule, which was finalized in the last days of the Obama administration and now will no longer be, the Social Security Administration would have reported these particular individuals to the FBI, so their names would have come up in a background check if someone tried to purchase a firearm

It was just meant as a check because why take the risk? If Republicans and Trump are eager to ban Muslims and refugees because just one bad guy might get through, then why repeal this which is the same in principle.

Remember, a national gun database is tyranny.

But what if Muslims bought up all the guns?

I now want that to happen just to see the Republicans and NRA **** themselves over not knowing what to do.

Dems should just do what Reagan did to get gun laws passed in California. Point fingers that black people have guns

Don't think that works anymore.

Nowadays that just means they use it as an excuse to arm police with military equipment.

I now want that to happen just to see the Republicans and NRA **** themselves over not knowing what to do.

They know what to do. Stay silent. I mean, I'm sure the NRA is still "reviewing" the facts of that one black guy who was shot after he told the officer he had a gun.

That's what cracks me up.

GOP: "I'm sick and tired of people saying I'm racist or sexist for supporting Donald Trump."
Warren: *reads Coretta Scott King*
GOP: "SHUT THAT F***ING B**** UP NOW!!!!1!"

I wanted to punch Lyndsey Graham through my TV when I heard him ask Sessions "Just how terrible is it to be called a racist?"

Being called a racist is more upsetting to these people than racist policies.

Idk anything about Chris Murphy, but I like his response.

Gcxmy9Z.jpg

Republicans know they are a dying minority. They won the Presidency because the balance of power between large cities and rural ones is out of whack. So they want to make it harder for liberal and democrat leaning voters in those areas to vote as to not upset the balance.

High five to ol' turtle face McConnel for jump starting Warren's Presidential run in 2020. Besides being an abuse of power, it was a bone headed move politically. Wonder if Mitch got a call from Trump or Bannon to shut her down?

Wait..aren't the Republicans all about free speech and so and so? I mean, most are about free speech, but often, that side of the room sorta uses it as a buzzword, and now they're censoring Warren?

So no one is allowed to question or criticize the record of an incoming Attorney General?

I'm sure there are rules about personally attacking another Senator. I mean, Cory Booker's testimony against Sessions was kind of unprecedented. And really, this is a bit of a scary precedent McConnel is setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"