Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, Alabama.

#!%$#%@

Roy Moore was already a problematic candidate. Granted it is Alabama, but I think this race just became one the Democrats can realistically win. It's close. But is actually possible.

Seeing this man get booted out would be glorious! :D

Apparently there was a Fox News poll that had them neck and neck. Which is... surprising.

After Tue, Dems are energized, and hopeful. Adding this story, I think things could possibly go sideways.

Seeing this man get booted out would be glorious! :D

Honestly, if that happened, the panic from the GOP we would see would be glorious. Trying to keep myself in check, but Tue gave me such a strong shot of hopium.

Honestly, if that happened, the panic from the GOP we would see would be glorious. Trying to keep myself in check, but Tue gave me such a strong shot of hopium.

You and me, both. :D

if moore wins after this gop and south prove what people have said about both.

if moore wins after this gop and south prove what people have said about both.

No, don't lump the entire South and Its millions of citizens in with the morons that vote for Moore.

What is friggin insane, is that I am seeing a lot of defense from AL GOP officials, not denying the accusations, but saying that they weren't actually wrong.

Alabama deserves a special section of hell.

Is 14 the age of consent in his state? I thought it still was somewhere. :(

16, even when the incident happened.

Which, by the way, sexual assault against minors doesn't have a statute of limitations in Alabama.

And considering one of his accusers says he picked her up after he gave a talk to her high school civics class, this monster needs to go.

Seeing all the Alabama GOP officials either rationalize or defend Moore on this...I'm starting to think they'll elect him anyway. Wow.

Alabama is a conservative hellhole, so it shouldn't surprise anyone. I don't think they'll ever elect realistically elect a democrat to a major position power outside of mayor of Birmingham.

16, even when the incident happened.

Which, by the way, sexual assault against minors doesn't have a statute of limitations in Alabama.

And considering one of his accusers says he picked her up after he gave a talk to her high school civics class, this monster needs to go.

Lock him up and throw away the key. :(

I have no doubt this story is going to do what every other story about a sexual predator has done. We're going to hear more people coming forward.

If a liberal wins in Alabama though. Man, hell will just freeze over.

New York Times has an article that highlights some of Moore's decisions involving sexual assault with minors.

He is clearly an evil man.

I think Roy Moore should step down.

They can't take his name off the ballot.

The state Republican Party is standing by him. And not in a "we think he's innocent" kind of way, but in a "better a rapist than a liberal" way.

They can't take his name off the ballot.

The state Republican Party is standing by him. And not in a "we think he's innocent" kind of way, but in a "better a rapist than a liberal" way.

Geez. :(

Calm down. I’m from Mississippi so I know this mindset. Nothing to see here.

Alabama 14 yr old = New York 22 yr old. It’s all good!

Nothing gross or inappropriate at all!

It is ****ing insane.

Wiener, goes down in flames.

Moore, he did nothing wrong.

Burn Alabama to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"