Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness general news and discussion thread

Do you know when there will be a teaser for the film? I want to see it so much that I just don't have the strength to wait ...
I am sure it will be a masterpiece!:wowe:

I will finally watch "WandaVision" this weekend. I am very curious how this show will be connected to the film ... Although I already recognized some of the spoilers, I read them with my eyes closed. So you can assume that I do not know anything ...:D

So hopefully we’ll get the news who plays
Chton
the next few days.

After WandaVision, I’m hella excited for this. I was excited before too especially since Strange was a really fun character in Infinity War. Just hope Raimi delivers and that he hasn’t lost his touch. He hasn’t made any movie since Oz which sucked. Though Drag Me To Hell was terrific.

the post credits of Wandavision really gave me Evil Dead vibes...

So post-WandaVision:

I'll be surprised if Chthon isn't the villain here. Would explain why we haven't heard any casting news in that area as I imagine he would be a primarily CGI character.

I hope the magic fights will be more akin to IW than WV, which was one of the few minor issues I had with the finale. There are so much you can do and so whimsical you can get in fights between wizards and witches, I just hope it won’t be a let down in that regard.

Casting call

I hope we are getting casting news about Clea soon. They are searching for a lead female (30 to 45 years) as contemporary to Benedict. I would like to see Keira Knightley or Rosamund Pike. Keira and Benedict had great chemistry in the Imitation Game and Keira already has connection with Disney (Pirates of the Caribbean, Nutcracker).

Maybe Morgan le Fay
since the Darkhold seems to be a big part in the MCU

A Snyder stan ****-talking Danny Elfman? And here I thought I’d seen it all...
I’m also an MCU fan. I really enjoyed the first Strange score, Giacchino was amazing. And really, are my original comments wrong?

I’m also an MCU fan. I really enjoyed the first Strange score, Giacchino was amazing. And really, are my original comments wrong?
Feige isn't going to let Elfman change the main Doctor Strange theme (and I don't think he would have anyway), because he's learned the importance of retaining themes in a franchise after phase 2. Every phase 3 sequel has brought back themes from previous films and WandaVision's post-credits scene used the Doctor Strange theme.

The rest the score outside of the main theme however, I actually think Elfman (the composer behind Tim Burton's dark, surreal films) is a really good fit for Doctor Strange. It's not fair to judge him for Age of Ultron and Justice League because he was brought on late to replace another composer both times.

Having watched WandaVision, I can't help but wonder whether the title for this film is misleading.

When I hear multiverse, I expect that to be parallel worlds and/or universes; that's how and where many people expect the x-men, f4 and Deadpool to appear.

Knowing also that despite speculation, hope, desire and rumour, we got no multiverse ;of that context) in WandaVision, and the one character we thought who was ... wasn't.

Therefore, all this talk of Toby & Andrew as Spider-Men ... I'm seeing them as Spider-Man fans within the MCU who, for reasons yet known, important to the plot of the films (Strange 2 & Spider-Man 3) but not as actual multiverse counterparts.

As far as the X-Men, F4 and Deadpool go, the only legitimate way I can see that taking place is through some dimensional crack; similar to DC's flashpoint.

Reality as we know it will change (we already know Wanda can do this to some degree), so it stands to reason that reality can be changed on a much larger scale.

As such I'm going to propose the notion that once this multiverse arc comes full circle, the likes of the X-Men, F4 and Deadpool will always have existed in the MCU, and only certain characters (Wanda & Stephen for two) will remember the old reality.

I believe that in this movie that Strange will be the good guy, Mordo will be the bad guy, and Wanda will be an anti-heroine. Mordo wants to eliminate both Strange and Wanda, so he temporarily aligns himself with Wanda in order to have her fight Strange, and Mordo plans to kill whoever wins the fight. Wanda eventually switches sides and helps Strange, and he helps her recover her lost children.

I believe that in this movie that Strange will be the good guy, Mordo will be the bad guy, and Wanda will be an anti-heroine. Mordo wants to eliminate both Strange and Wanda, so he temporarily aligns himself with Wanda in order to have her fight Strange, and Mordo plans to kill whoever wins the fight. Wanda eventually switches sides and helps Strange, and he helps her recover her lost children.

Mordo is no one, who stands a chance against the powers Wanda has now

What if Dr Strange 2 isn't about the multiverse at all but is actually a sung-through musical? Maybe it's one long annoying song with multiple verses (like Kellerman's Anthem at the end of Dirty Dancing):

And when audiences find that out they'll be filled with madness because they were misled as to what "multi-verse of madness" really referred to even though it will live up to the title.

I'm most excited to see Wanda again, more so than Dr Strange. I'd rather even have a Scarlet Witch movie to be honest.

What if Dr Strange 2 isn't about the multiverse at all but is actually a sung-through musical? Maybe it's one long annoying song with multiple verses (like Kellerman's Anthem at the end of Dirty Dancing)

And when audiences find that out they'll be filled with madness because they were misled as to what "multi-verse of madness" really referred to even though it will live up to the title.

*Please Stand By “appears
*Credits roll*

Directed by...Ralph Bohner.

* The letters dissolve in a red tint and Evan Peters appears up eyes glowing red, revealing his true form as Mephisto. Screen fades to back.

“You didn’t see that coming” appears on the screen and the seats start to burn because of immersion and Marvel can get away with that.

In all seriousness, I’m REALLY looking forward to seeing more of Wanda and her powers. I just hope they set her up on a pathway where she can get reunite with the kids and get some peace. She has been through enough.

That camera work on the post credit scene gave me some serious Evil Dead vibes.

Also excited on the possible Army of Darkness reunión with Sam, Bruce and Elfman working together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"