Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness general news and discussion thread

I hope he wears the yellow washing up gloves too.
EZttewSWoAAq4O-.jpg

well, the cloak of levitation couldn’t look so different, since it’s a mystical artefact

His outfit is already great for me but I welcome any further enhancements and making it even more comic-accurate.

I hope there's a scene of Dr Strange doing the dishes. He needs to put those gloves to good use! He better not have a dishwasher.

I hope there's a scene of Dr Strange doing the dishes. He needs to put those gloves to good use! He better not have a dishwasher.
I will pay him to come and do my dishes. :D

Yeah hope he isn’t wasted and he and Dormammu will be saved as the villains for the final movie

What do people think "Multiverse of Madness" will mean in the film? Is it a multiverse that actually drives people mad from dimension hopping? Or is it just an alliterative B-movie style title to market the film simply telling us there are going to be lots of crazy shenanigans and that the film will be an epic adventure?

Looks like Mordo has long dreadlocks and a beard in the leaked concept art for the sequel. Chiwetel's Mordo rocking his Maleficent: Mistress of Evil would be pretty awesome. I like the flowing green robes look like his comic counterpart as well.

If so, than he looks more like how imagined Brother Vodoo...

If he only appears on video and not in person he can be Brother Vudu.

Sam doesn't do a lot of movies, because I think he's so into writing and producing. So I'm always happy when he pops out and says we're doing a movie. Our relationship hasn't really changed. He calls me up, he's all excited. Sam is just a very enthusiastic guy. It's unfortunate, because of COVID, but I can't wait to hang out on set with him.
We'll definitely refer to his original theme, and I'll no doubt be coming up with new motifs for new situations and characters. I'm not going to ignore it. I don't believe in that. There's this weird thought process in Hollywood every time you do something new that you've got to let the original musical themes go and start fresh. I think that doesn't serve an audience well
So I like doing variations on a theme that I know for a character that an audience already associates with them. I think that's important. When I did Avengers: Age of Ultron, I was very careful to find places to play around with Alan Silvestri's theme. And I enjoyed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"