Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness general news and discussion thread

they definitely should reveal one of the multiverse variants at the end of the trailer, especially if there are plenty of other surprise cameos that will be saved for the theater

give us a taste!

So apparently there are rumors that a 2nd trailer might be dropping today. Like a
I'm puzzled by that because to me it doesn't make that much sense. A TV Spot sure i could 100% see that being the case but a full trailer? That's just weird to me. Marvel always drops TV Spots for their May releases, not trailers... I wonder if people are just calling the TV Spot a "trailer".

It could be a tv spot that teases the full trailer and they drop that one online…isn’t that what they did for The Falcon and Winter Soldier last year?

yeah, they did it that way for F&WS

Raimi spoke with Variety regarding where he and the rest of the crew are at in the process of completing the Doctor Strange sequel, sharing that he is unsure if filming is really done or not. "I wish I knew the answer to that question," Raimi responded. "I think we're done, but we just cut everything. We're just starting to test the picture and we'll find out if there's anything that's got to be picked up. If something's unclear or another improvement I can make in this short amount of time left, I'll do it. One thing I know about the Marvel team is they won't stop. They'll keep pushing it until it's as close to being great as it could."

Would they really release a trailer when they're still not done ?
At best it's just a tv spot. I doubt we'll get a trailer soon. Maybe in a few weeks.
They still have almost 3 months till its release. Usually that's when you release the 2nd trailer but seeing how difficult this film has had with reshoots etc. and it still not being done I doubt we'll get a trailer tonight.

It could be a tv spot that teases the full trailer and they drop that one online…isn’t that what they did for The Falcon and Winter Soldier last year?
I guess... but Marvel doesn't really do that with their movies on the Super Bowl. They do TV Spots:

2nd trailers before release date:

Shang-Chi = 2 months and 10 days
Eternals = 2 months and 14 days
DS: MOM = 2 months and 20 days (today)
I guess the timing kind of lines up. Still a bit odd to be releasing a TV Spot + 2nd Trailer if i'm being honest.

Xavier!!

FLg02C-WUAAYbnd

Not gonna lie it looks wild and trippy but also kind of all over the place if i'm being honest.
Some crazy visuals sprinkled throughout with some cool teases. I'm a bit on the fence on how it will all come together though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"