Dwayne "the rock" Johnson to be in a DC movie. Can you smell what WB is cooking?

Why are people so on board with the rock? I honestly don't get his appeal.

JohnStewart1.jpg

What about Jon Stewart.
I mean if they're not taking the previous movies. I think Stewart could be a good option. Althought I want to see another Hal interpretation.

MM could possibly be a great one
43_MartianManhunter.jpg

Lobo
lobo1.jpg

and DARKSEID due to his size could be A BOSS!!!
Will-WB-try-and-outwit-Marvel-by-making-Darkseid-the-villain-before-Thanos-can-wage-war-in-Avengers-2.jpg

Last edited:
The Rock being in DCCU movie is great to hear!

I can definitely see The Rock as the "Main Man" himself Lobo! He has the charisma, personality and action chops to pull him off!

This is a great move by WB's/DC to get him on board whether it's as Lobo or maybe in this Superman/Batman film! Perhaps Doomsday or maybe even Darkseid?

I wonder who would direct a Lobo film? Would Guy Ritchie return?

What do you mean?

Lobo's got cool red eyes. A way around that would be to instead give him red sun glasses that he borrows when on earth. I only say this cause the rock looks cool with the shades on, kinda like the good old days.

7264%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20raised_eyebrow%20sunglasses%20the_rock%20wwf.gif

Superman breaks them = fun.

I have zero interest in seeing Lobo on film.

I could go on and on, some of my reasons would be biased because the guy was a childhood hero of mine. One legit reason it's smart because The Rock=$$$$ The guy was the highest grossing actor of 2013.

Because he is a big time action star who brings the physicality and who ooozes charisma and has a personality that is bigger than the size of this website. :woot:

I glad to see him in the DCCU ahead of the Marvel universe that's for sure!

Last edited:
A new kind of Metallo with a different look?

Not to be racist but he doesn't look like John Stewart to me and a new take on the Green Lantern property needs a better actor to make people take it seriously again after Ryan Reynolds. Martian Manhunter's a possibility, but really it should be Swanwick/Harry Lennix who by a miraculous plot twist we find out he's a Martian.

Last edited:
I could go on and on, some of my reasons would be biased because the guy was a childhood hero of mine.

From his wrestling days, you mean? I guess that makes sense. I was never into wrestling and haven't been fond of most of his acting efforts. But I could be ok with him depending on what character he ends up playing.

I'd pretty much see any DC movie with Dwayne in it. Even Lobo, and I've always hated that character.

Some of the other suggestions are great too though. He could make an epic Darkseid or perhaps Martian Manhunter.

I'm not too big a fan of Lobo being on the big screen, but I'd being lying if I said The Rock wouldn't kill it.

Lobo's got cool red eyes. A way around that would be to instead give him red sun glasses that he borrows when on earth. I only say this cause the rock looks cool with the shades on, kinda like the good old days.

7264%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20raised_eyebrow%20sunglasses%20the_rock%20wwf.gif

Superman breaks them = fun.

:D :woot:

Its John Stewart or Cyborg. Its a great pickup for everyone if he is indeed in with DC.

I wonder if Gal Gadot being in this film had any sway in getting The Rock on board.

I could go on and on, some of my reasons would be biased because the guy was a childhood hero of mine. One legit reason it's smart because The Rock=$$$$ The guy was the highest grossing actor of 2013.
This.

Just recently Jason Mamoa was rumored to be in B vs. S, and now the Rock? Wonder if they are being considered for the same part.

That is what I find interesting as well. Hmmm......Lobo, Darkseid, Metallo....Doomsday??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"