• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elder Scrolls V - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bethesda could and should absolutely do a space adventuring game in the same vein as Fallout and The Elder Scrolls. There's no reason they can't, and it would sell like crazy. Maybe on next-gen :D

either Beth or Bioware should do a Star Wars RPG.

I seriously wouldn't mind an open world Beth-style SW RPG........

you could choose to be a Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Merc, etc..........

and there would be a Light Side/Dark Side Karma system, and you'd be able to switch sides throughout the game, depending on your alignment.

so you could start out as a noble, Jedi Knight sworn to protect the Republic and truly embrace the dark side and become a Sith warrior working for the Empire.

and vice versa for a Dark to Light side conversion.

or you can be a neutral, grey Jedi/Sith who plays both sides and does what benefits him.

so many possibilities...........

edit: found this mod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ols3qN9sT7s

please, someone, make this a real game!!!!!

I love Star Wars, but for some reason I can't quite pin down I think I'd prefer it if Bethesda went with their own creation.

Just imagine...force powers instead of Shouts, lightsabers with the option to dual wield (or 2 handed for the double bladed variety), blasters in place of bows, legendary Mandalorian armor sets, side with Imperials or Rebels during civil war...

:awesome:

Just imagine...force powers instead of Shouts, lightsabers with the option to dual wield (or 2 handed for the double bladed variety), blasters in place of bows, legendary Mandalorian armor sets, side with Imperials or Rebels during civil war...

:highfive:

You, truly are an evil man. To hell with you and your incredible ideas.

Apparently they were in Morrowind, but they totally remind me of the "floating sacks" or whatever they were from Eden Prime in Mass Effect.

Yeah, it's a Netch from Morrowind.

1653337-netch_large.png

Funny thing happened tonight: I started a new character and as I was sitting through the opening execution cinematic, it got to the part where Alduin is supposed to attack. Only, he didn't land...he just kept flying around in circles around Helgen lol.

So I was just stuck there in the cinematic, waiting for him to land, staring down the executioner guy in the face...I ended up having to reload.

Ah, Skyrim.

Well, I had a totally satisfying Fus Ro Dah moment this morning when I raided a Bandit cave up in the mountains near Whiterun. I didn't even let the bandit leader finish his monologue before being flung off the platform. He flew pretty far down the cliff face too.

Funny thing happened tonight: I started a new character and as I was sitting through the opening execution cinematic, it got to the part where Alduin is supposed to attack. Only, he didn't land...he just kept flying around in circles around Helgen lol.

So I was just stuck there in the cinematic, waiting for him to land, staring down the executioner guy in the face...I ended up having to reload.

Ah, Skyrim.

Did you save at all during the opening sequence? I understand that if you save the game before the character creation is done, the game will glitch out.

I started a new character some days ago, and it can be pretty interesting running ahead of the script. If you race to the top of the stairs in the tower where Ulfric huddles away, you can get there before Alduin breaths fire into it. If you look directly out after the wall explodes, you can see him hanging on the side of the building starring right at you -it's pretty freaky!

Also, it was only then that I realized it was even Alduin. Ever since last year I've played the intro probably close to ten times and always thought it was a random dragon. I happened to read the subtitles this time around and there was his name.

Well, I had a totally satisfying Fus Ro Dah moment this morning when I raided a Bandit cave up in the mountains near Whiterun. I didn't even let the bandit leader finish his monologue before being flung off the platform. He flew pretty far down the cliff face too.

The force shout is crazy fun, easily one of the best bits about Skyrim. I didn't use any shouts with my first character, so it wasn't until my second character that discovered how enjoyable it could be. It's always hilarious to cut people of mid sentence, I particularly like doing it to thieves.

I once Fus Ro Dah'd across a small shallow inlet of water at some bandits, it ripped up the water, sent planks of wood flying and knocked all the bandits onto their asses. Fantastic.

Just started Hearthfire and adopted my first kid lol. Quite fun so far. Still need to go back and max out vampire & werewolf perks (& find that legendary dragon) but that kind of stuff doesn't really fit in with being a daddy. :woot:

`^^Which kid did you adopted? i was thinking of adopting that beggar kid from Whiterun...

Dorthe. I didn't see any others but she (I think it's a she) was cute enough lol.

I think I went with Dorthe too if she's the one from Windhelm. My guy is a Nord so I wanted a Nord kid lol.

@James: I did, indeed, save during the opening so I wouldn't have to sit through the cinematic every time I wanted a new character. It never caused any issues before, though. The glitch was fixed by exiting to the main menu and reloading, so no big deal. Just kinda funny.

I think she was from the Riften orphanage.

Also I just found a Legendary Dragon!! (in Morthal, in the middle of the town). Now just got to beat that bastard without dying or losing it.

Edit: Or even more importantly without the game crashing!

Legendary Dragon down!! :cool:

I think X-Knight was asking about capacity..just wanted to check, you know you can offload a lot of equipment on to your companion if you have one? Can help a lot if you reach capacity and can't fast travel.

The force shout is crazy fun, easily one of the best bits about Skyrim. I didn't use any shouts with my first character, so it wasn't until my second character that discovered how enjoyable it could be. It's always hilarious to cut people of mid sentence, I particularly like doing it to thieves.

I once Fus Ro Dah'd across a small shallow inlet of water at some bandits, it ripped up the water, sent planks of wood flying and knocked all the bandits onto their asses. Fantastic.

If any enemies are precariously placed on a very high area like the top of a fortress or a mountain they will most likely be Fus Ro Dah'ed right off that very high place. I once had a Forsworn commit suicide on me though by leaping off before I could Fus Ro Dah them. Just to add insult to injury I leaped down and survived the fall she plunged from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"