Episode 5: Journey Into Mystery (Spoiler Discussion)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
More Lokis then episodes left...

rTF0JQp.gif

Yeah, so that's an episode that needs to be rewatched a dozen times or so. The Thanos Copter. Frog Thor. So many things, it's sensory overload.

And Future Loki went out like a champ. Grant deserves a raise just for his laugh alone.

Richard E. Grant absolutely killed it in this episode and completely stole the show IMO. This the kind of episode I've been waiting for all this time and it definitely delivered.

The only thing I hate is the fact that we got to wait a whole other week until see what happens next thanks to yet another cliffhanger ending, but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Also, I hope this isn't the last we see of Alligator Loki, because Alligator Loki is everything lol.

Huh... That's the 4th black character showcased in an antagonistic light. Maybe I'm just overthinking things.. Couldn't be, right?

Really enjoyed the episode. Loved seeing Kid Loki drinking the Ecto Cooler.

Once again, this was glorious. I cannot wait for the finale.

I know I have harped on this, but. ..this has got to be the introduction to Kang. I mean...this just has to be Kang's doing. I am convinced

Aside from all things mentioned they gave us fox version of Galactis lol

The bro hug and co blanket almost brought a tear to this bitter old man bravo marvel

The episode was meh. It was nice seeing Loki variants but didn’t really move the plot along, especially for it being the second to last episode.

Well that episode was all kinds of epic! Don’t see how they top that in the finale but I can’t wait to see them try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"