Hawkeye Episode 5: Ronin (Spoiler Discussion)

I do think cutting from the voiceover to an actual shot of the character (so it's a clearer look) would have been more standard, but I was fine with their choice.

Absolutely does because your major complaint is not enough Kingpin, but last episode wasn't about him being in the show. It was about introducing him for the next episode. Obviously you are entitled to your opinion, but i wholesale disagree with you on this

That was a poor way of introducing him.

That was a poor way of introducing him.

Matter of opinion. When he was first shown in the Netflix show, he was staring at a painting and had 1 line of dialogue. So it aint like they had him making skulls into jelly in his first episode on Daredevil, either. The entire point of this was to tease him for the finale. I think you set yourself up for disappointment here

Matter of opinion. When he was first shown in the Netflix show, he was staring at a painting and had 1 line of dialogue. So it aint like they had him making skulls into jelly in his first episode on Daredevil, either. The entire point of this was to tease him for the finale. I think you set yourself up for disappointment here

Still many leagues above blurry cell phone non-scene.

So if we found out instead that Eleanor for some reason was working with Val and it was a grainy picture of her and Val instead, would that reveal via grainy photo be that much of an issue?

Does Kate Bishops Mum work for Fisk then?
I wouldn't think so. Eleanor has her own plans, and Fisk's men - Maya & the Tracksuits - are getting in the way of it. So my guess is that she's reached out through her underworld connections to get him to call the hounds off of her daughter.

The thing I am hoping for the most tonight?

Hawkeye and Hawkeye will return... for season 2!
Yeah definitely need to see more of these 2 together. Will be happy with that even if they never leave the lounge outside of LARPing and just argue about Xmas movies and pizza.

[remembers how Wandavision killed my favorite married couple]

Well the problem with that is they cast a 14 year old to play her in the MCU so she's kinda ruled out here. :o
You know... That's a good point I totally forgot about. And makes me wonder how they're actually going to do Young Avengers. Because Kate, Yelena and Cassie are all in their 20's while Kamala and America are still young teens.

You know... That's a good point I totally forgot about. And makes me wonder how they're actually going to do Young Avengers. Because Kate, Yelena and Cassie are all in their 20's while Kamala and America are still young teens.
They need multiple teams. The Young Avengers, the Quite Young Avengers and the Not So Young Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"