Football (Soccer)

Champions League draw was a little lop sided again, you feel whomever comes out on top in the Arsenal/Bayern/City/Madrid side will run out winners and its going to be tough for anyone not called City on that side, the others is wide open and could really be any of them.

FA Cup this weekend, fun game at the moment with Wolves 1-1 with Coventry who led until the last 10 minutes.

Massive game tomorrow with United v Liverpool, dont see anything but a Liverpool win but you never know.
I would have liked to see those 2 ties as the semi-finals, but 2 huge ones nevertheless.

Did you see the end of the Wolves Coventry game? Crazy stuff. Edit: just saw your post above, I think there will be a lot of interest in how Coventry get on in the semis now. Must be awesome for their fans.

Another great cup tie going on now with Leicester fighting back from 0-2 down at Chelsea to level it up at 2-2 in the second half. Crazy own goal helped but game very much on now. Been a great advert for the FA Cup this weekend.

Very impressive for Leicester to come back from 2-0 down away at a big PL club but the red card doesn’t help.

Well that’s probably it. Great assist by Cole Palmer to set up what is likely to be Chelsea’s winner. Asking a lot for Leicester to get an equaliser in what’s left of injury time with 10 men.

4-2 Chelsea seal their semi final spot with a superb final goal to kill off the game.

And there’s Chelsea’s 4th, great finish. Definitely over now.

Also West Ham leading Villa 1-0.

1-0 United Scot McT with a tap in after a good build up work from Garnacho. Flying start to an open game, could be fun this.

West Ham have 2 goals disallowed by VAR and it ends 1-1 with Villa.

Just tuning into Utd Liverpool now

Nice goal by Mac Allister. 1-1.

1-1 McCalister with an equalizer just before HT, frustration thats the first real effort Liverpool have had but it deflected off a boot as well and its level.

2-1 Salah, couldnt even see out the HT, fallen apart again after conceding 1. Usual story after such a good start to his game as well. Ah well that will probably be it for us now.

And now Salah, 2-1! Game completely changed within a few mins of me starting watching.

1-2 HT - not sure how but losing at half time after probably our best start to a game this season. As usual though once things go against us once we manage to turn a drama into a crisis and concede another instead of shutting up shop till HT. So poor at the back, the entire back 5 cant keep their composure at times.

Utd have finally showed some intensity and pressure in the last part of the game. Rashford puts the ball wide with the last kick of normal time.

Extra time to come in this one. Rashford misses a glorious chance at the end to win it. Not sure how be we managed to claw our way back into this one but we have.

2-3 Liverpool back in front after a deflected shot from the edge of the box.

3-3 Rashford with another equalizer, still alive somehow just about.

This time Rashford does score! 3-3 after Liverpool were sloppy on the ball.

4-3 AMAD!!!! in the 120th minute!!!!

The magic of the cup!!
I wasn’t expecting much from this match and could easily have skipped it. Very glad I watched, one of the best cup ties for drama for a good while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"